Snfc Messac

Rooster J. Cogburn

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin

Yes it's got the makings of being a crackin race though how many times have we said that before and it's turned out to be a bad race.

ATB to whoever is competing

nothing new tonight then :cry-blow:

well done to all the fanciers who have timed exceptional pigeons tonight including Davy Elliot, fantastic :emoticon-0167-beer:

nothing new tonight then :cry-blow:

well done to all the fanciers who have timed exceptional pigeons tonight including Davy Elliot, fantastic :emoticon-0167-beer:

FK ME I THOUGHT THE RACE WOULD BE FINISHE4D IN OUR SECTION TONIGHT BUT ONLY HEARD OF 2 DOOS expletive remove!!!!!! :o:o:o

Guest Gareth Rankin

still pissin doon here i've been sitting here in the car fae half 4 this morning and cannae see a doo coming through here the noo

I hope your no running the engine :emoticon-0140-rofl: , need to look after the enviroment and you can get a fine for having engine switched on whilst stationary. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

The Rain has stopped here at present but the hills are sitting full of mist with no wind to clear it away,Doos couldn't have cleared the channel in any great numbers the way things have turned out that's another three years hard work wiped out in a blink ,very frustrating lads but turning out to be more and more the norm nowadays :emoticon-0138-thinking:

The Rain has stopped here at present but the hills are sitting full of mist with no wind to clear it away,Doos couldn't have cleared the channel in any great numbers the way things have turned out that's another three years hard work wiped out in a blink ,very frustrating lads but turning out to be more and more the norm nowadays :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Does have a feel about it like last Alencon & Bourges races, but I hope not. My reading of the race was the birds always had enough time to get here in front of last night's rain coming into the West. They're not stupid and if west was closed, east was still available to them. I hope its just the weather, and that is to clear away this morning.