Snfc Messac

Rooster J. Cogburn

I hope all the fanciers who voted for Messac are pleased with themselves, the decision was made for selfish reasons with NO CONSIDERATION for the doos:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Some voted to go further east for more overfly is that no selfish too John :rolleyes::scotland:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some voted to go further east for more overfly is that no selfish too John :rolleyes::scotland:

Its high time that all proposed race points are put in writing to the AGM the same as other proposals to give members a chance to do their homework before the meeting.

well the gold cup finished for me this morning, <_< <_< was down early and no doos so went to the paper shop at 6am,came back 5 mins later and parked the car in the field in front of the loft and was just going to read the paper when a doo came right over the car and hit the lander, blue cock right colour and section of loft,i jumped out the car and ran down with the clock to time it blue and red rubbers on!!!!!! nest mate cock to the bird we are waiting on from messac lost at eastbourne last weekend :cry-blow: :cry-blow:and to put the tin lid on it i have been stung in the mouth by a wasp :o:( :( :( roll on tours/ypres. :)

Guest 67ghirl

Eggy just got one home. sliced across his chest, feathers missing.

P****d off that after all that effort and so few Doos making it that it's just out of race time and the pigeon doesn't get it's recognition!!

Another frustrating part of the Sport

I know there will be more folk in the same position in the coming hours!

Guest stevie-b

Well done to all who timed and you can't take anything away from these gallant pigeons. The reason the birds didn't turn up is they didn't get across the channel. Irish birds held yesterday because of FOG in the channel. Heard from a prominent fancier on the South Coast where the birds would cross from Messac into England and he said the channel was fogged out until lunch time and it's been the same all week. There birds today were not libbed until 12:45 from Fourgeres because of the same reason.

somebody not doing there homework again time for change id say

P****d off that after all that effort and so few Doos making it that it's just out of race time and the pigeon doesn't get it's recognition!!

we will need to do what the english boys do Angela and make it 300ypm. :D:) :)

Guest 67ghirl

we will need to do what the english boys do Angela and make it 300ypm. :D:) :)

Eggy and Dale were going to propose that when they were both on the Comittee but unfortunately that didn't happen

great news John :)

Its been a dissapointing start to the channel campaign with the McCalley Mk II team but at least I wasn't stung by a wasp :lol::lol::lol:

My doos for next week should be back from Coldstream soon so I'm away back out to the hut

aye thanks lewis,just got up the hoose and ma dad phoned,glad she is home and hope we can all get a few turning in.john. :) :)ps a was like a wean when i got stung. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gutted for ye Angela, pass my regards on to the auld yin

The English birds from Messac seemed to get good races - they went a couple of hours after the Scotish birds, maybe the channel was blocked where our birds tried to cross? Every race is a question mark, and convoyers can't win. Conditions looked fine and other organisations had good races this weekend even from Messac, Tarbes etc

Hope the birds work in these are hardy birds with iron constitutions or they wouldnt be there (unlike the idiot on another forum who sent 5 to Tarbes 3 of which were going in the pail and he didnt bother if he got them or not).

Onward to Ypres , the long range forecast looks excellent, altho i still dont know why not a friday lib to give the fanciers more chance of a weekend race....

Good luck all

Baz

very well done to all that have timed in, in this very hard race. Brilliant effort, feel sorry for all the pigeons that are not home yet, fingers crossed that they work at it and make an appearance at some point, after all, its not their fault??? imo

Yip VERY WELL DONE to the gallant birds who made it home, take nothing away from them they got through where the rest never

very well done to all birds timed in those in the third day these must be strong hearted bird,s ,as for the race point i dont think theres a fault with messac we had a good race out there the last time snfc was there,WHAT was the problem who knows ,that,s pigeon racing for you in this day and age ,even more so when you go over the chanel ,you just take it on the chin and move on to the nxt race

George, the point is getting the doos home. MESSAC WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE SUICIDE WHEN 95% OF SCOTLAND FLYING THEIR BIRDS ALL YEAR DOWN THE EAST. The fairest races would be further east, maybe Liege or even further east (Denmark ) and dont *expletive removed* kid yersel that the west has any advantage in any race unless we flew from Ireland.

very well done to all birds timed in those in the third day these must be strong hearted bird,s ,as for the race point i dont think theres a fault with messac we had a good race out there the last time snfc was there,WHAT was the problem who knows ,that,s pigeon racing for you in this day and age ,even more so when you go over the chanel ,you just take it on the chin and move on to the nxt race

You kidding me, it was a *expletive removed* disaster.I was 150th open at 6.50pm the second night.This race was dominated by the Solway, hence the bus load at AGM to go back there.