Vanrobaeys Corn

mac1

have been using vanrobys best all round corn all season, and found it the best corn ive used for a long time..........i recently couldnt get any from the local corn supplies and bought some natural to tide me over, and its rubbish compared to the vanrobys........

ive also found vanrobys is no dearer than many others and certainly cheeper than some....my advise is buy it/use it.

Guest pigeondave

what a sensible guy you are.good on you mate.all the best.

thanks for the replys from what ive seen it looks good,im not worried to much about the price.most of us like smoking and a pint ive knocked that on the head to give the best i can afford to the birds :)

what a sensible guy you are.good on you mate.all the best.

thanks mate :)

have been using vanrobys best all round corn all season, and found it the best corn ive used for a long time..........i recently couldnt get any from the local corn supplies and bought some natural to tide me over, and its rubbish compared to the vanrobys........

ive also found vanrobys is no dearer than many others and certainly cheeper than some....my advise is buy it/use it.

im trying the diet and allrounder mate thanks for your reply

thanks mate :)

im trying the diet and allrounder mate thanks for your reply

yes, this is what i fed my ybs on all this season, vanrobys best all round corn....and versa laga super diet.........i kept them on it untill now and the birds had an excellent moult, maybe due to the super diet having plenty of linseed ???

just ordered 10 bags of vanrobys from murray and mills to be delivered this week.