Ian McKay

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 23 = Jimmy Dalgleish Eclefechin

I youngster

Dial2 sent me this

Told ma uncle jim about your sale and being and ex soldier wants to donate a young bird.

As usual with Jimmy only the best is given and he wants any prospective buyer to know what hes gettin.

A youngster from his Blue cock that has a silver award amongst other accolades and indeed will go to bourges this year to try and complete the run set out by Joe Murphy of scoring as a youngun at the YB nat, yearling at Inland nat and so on.

He will pair this to daughter of Hoddom Dynamo, His nat winner and alround super doo with many positions from 50 miles up.

Hope this will raise some good cash for Help 4 Heroes

Current bid £50 Yeboah

Here is ped for this youngun hopefully somebody can attach it tae the original post

post-5579-12977128742767_thumb.jpg

hi all ive put lot 24 in. i have a pic of a hen in members photo section i will give 1 of hers to the sale if the buyer wants to wait abit longer as she is due to lay but i want the first ones myself she has been paired to her sire atb lee

Class pigeon Lee,I have that third bar in some of my Duggins Janssens,I'm sure whoever gets lot 24 will be well pleased.atb.

Guest bernie w

Lot 7 = Blue Tooner = Maskame & Mackie Peterhead

2 youngsters

Yb 1 Sire Richmond Maverick winner of 4th North Sect. 204th Open SNFC Eastbourne 475 mls 2007

2nd Club, 13th Fed Rotherham 280 miles in strong headwind 2008

12th North Sect. 60th Open SNFC Alencon 632 mls 2008

2nd North Sect SNFC Alencon 632mls 2009,

8th North Sect SNFC Reims 620 mls 2010

Winner of Joe Murphy's BHW Sporting Challenge 2010

Sporting Challenge bird of the year 2010

4th Joe Murphy's BHW sporting challenge 2010

SNFC Silver Award winner 2010

Dam Cheq SU07NE5790 direct daughter of D & C McDougall's "Faiths Boy" 1st North Sect. 75th Open SNFC Falaise.

Yb2 Sire will probably be Cheq W/F bred by Chris Gordon, grandson of Snydale Express, 1st Sec K 1st Open NFC Tarbes over 700 mls

Dam - Cheq SU00NE7976 Bred by Ritchie & Whyte direct daughter of Margaret 1st North Sect 5th Open SNFC Lille. 7976 is responsible for several birds to score from 60 -632mls. she is grandam of Richmond Maverick and Dam of 2nd,3rd,4th,5th & 9th Club Hastings 470 miles

Both these young birds will be ready approx. May

:D

Cheers

Stuart

Current bid £100 Budgie

Bid £125 for lot 7

Lot 7 £125 Thanks>>>> IB

It would be helpful if Bidders didn't use 'Quote' when posting bids - post 70 is a good example, where the bid is 'lost' inside the member's quote.

Posting only Lot number and your bid will ensure your post and bid is picked up right away by Admins & Mods, and main pages updated timeously.

This one was received 0945 & updated 1340.