Merca Systems

Craig05

Just a quick note to warn the fancy about this company. i ordered £60 worth of meds and equipment from them in the beginning of August and have still had nothing delivered. they have now also stopped replying to my emails :angry: :angry:

i hope it turns up for you. just find it strange that they were answering my emails and then told me that they had sent the delivery out for a second time. now they are not replying to me at all. i thought that they would be legit because they also advertise on ebay. unfortunatly i bought direct from their web site rather than on ebay so cant leave feedback....

i hope it turns up for you. just find it strange that they were answering my emails and then told me that they had sent the delivery out for a second time. now they are not replying to me at all. i thought that they would be legit because they also advertise on ebay. unfortunatly i bought direct from their web site rather than on ebay so cant leave feedback....

Hope yi get your stuff mate, but its good to let others no aboot they type owe scammers, :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest strapper

ive had no problems whatsoever from this company,only last week i had a delivery.,,and its not the 1st one.

i know a few that have had no probs either...

there could be a problem in the shipping dept in spain...their post office.