Impending Disaster Ballochmyle Fed

bibendium

REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RACE BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS IN MA BED SLEEPING WHEN THE DOOS WERE LET GO AT 12 PM BUT AFTER BEING OUT IN THE WEATHER ALL DAY FROM 5 TO 5 THIS MORNING THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD HAVE TRAINED MY DOOS OVER HERE IN HAMILTON TODAY NEVER MIND RACED THEM AND I NEVER LET MY OLDER Y/B'S OUT AT ALL TODAY ONLY THE SHORT ERSES WHO ARE HARDLY GETTING OFF THE LOFT AS I THOUGHT IT WAS 1 OF THOSE DAYS

LET'S HOPE YOU GET A FEW MORE HOME ALL THE BEST ALAN

Guest Davy Fleming

Went there myself for a while but never really got good tossing am afraid then went down to Erlsrickle (spelling) ? and did very well from there so not convinced it's that good, but that's only my experience with it.

trained near carnwath this morning 09.30 on the way back i saw two trailers heading to carnwath full of lanarkshire birds

i put a post up yesterday the boys on lanarkshire would have been training thousands of birds today right on your line of flight from carnwath

that's why i went early the weather was not the best but clear enough for me

elsrickle according to a friend is a better liberation place than carnwath anyway

hope they birds make it back they may be better birds for the experience

I have 9 out of 22 from the same race.Other members returns are 4 from 20 5 from 20. The best returns being 15 from 28.Club winner taking 2hours 7 mins for 42 miles.

What a disaster,we got 10 out of 24, we won the club doing 1 hour 58 mins for 47 miles, it's a joke.

Do you have any idea what happened?

Our young birds have had 34 tosses this year, so I don't think that it's the birds fault.