Times And Returns For Snfc Race

ritchie1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigda

AYE I HEARD ABOOT THAT MYSELF GUTTED FOR THE GUY BUT WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE GOT SOME KIND OF READING FROM THE CLOCK :( :( :(

yes mate you heard right, what a bummer, seems the poor guys ink was a bit smudged, but there is always one dafty, that cant read "clocks" anyway even if, it was crystal clear. hope the lad still has his time slip.

Guest Gareth Rankin

By the way the eastbourne result on the website is inacurate as theres no uddingston doos on it due to an error.

Correct Jim, must be at least 20 pigeons missing from the result from section E which is a shame for pigeons missing prov result and for the fanciers that are going to loose their positions on the provisional result on the internet. :angry:

Correct Jim, must be at least 20 pigeons missing from the result from section E which is a shame for pigeons missing prov result and for the fanciers that are going to loose their positions on the provisional result on the internet. :angry:

WHY are they missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations to Andy Wilson from macduff on being 8th snfc eastbourne flying 492 miles, thats put a smile back on your face bud,

nice one

i am over the moon being 4th section 83rd open goodness knows how andy must be feeling well done and good luck for reims andy

i am over the moon being 4th section 83rd open goodness knows how andy must be feeling well done and good luck for reims andy

WELL DONE ROBBIE YOU ARE FLYING GREAT JUST NOW MATE ;)

ALAN

weel done robbie m8 great result fer ye

Guest bigda

well done to all from north of the tay in section c flying over 400 miles. 69 out of 104 section positions including the first nine

should have been one more added

weel done robbie m8 great result fer ye

thanks rab and well done to you also with your old hen some doo pal good luck from reims

WELL DONE ROBBIE YOU ARE FLYING GREAT JUST NOW MATE ;)

ALAN

thanks alan hopefully i will be congratulating you at the weekend pal good luck