Best Pigeon

T_T

What is the best pigeon you've ever seen or handled ?  

I remember visiting Massarella in the late 50s early 60s and on show in the stock section and which I handled was a pigeon called "High Noon".  This pigeon has always stayed with me in my mind, completely ( in my opinion ) out of this world.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes Beglin Bros. before my time but was told when it won the nat (nants) i think they timed at 12 o,clock the second or third time that bird won a good pos.timed at that time

hence high noon!!!!

High Frank,

Yes it was a Scottish National winner, a beautiful Mosaic Cock.  There were many top pigeons at that time all under one roof another lovely Cock was "Great Future" of which I bought a son and he never bred me anything worth keeping but maybe that was down to me.

i think the one that sticks out to me would be Matt Mclughlans astrex i handled her the week before she won the national lovley hen so was her nest mate but hotrods hen takes a bit of beating but dont tell him that he wont want to talk to us mere mortals