2nd Day Birds

sapper756

years ago if any was missing on day there would be birds waiting to be let in sun morning, now your lucky to see any at all, still waiting of 2 but not much hope, they had all day yesterday to get home from an 6 o clock lib.

11 to come from Newark and they can stay away.If the first of the convoy into our club are doing it in 3.42 mins no excuse for the Sh-te not to turn up.Our biggest problem here in Lanarkshire is up until recenlty they have been getting the skys clear to themselves and when they are rumbelled up as yesterday they just cant think for themselves.Thats 6 races over their heads ond the longest the winners have been on the wing is 3.42mins.Watch next week when we go with the SNFC to Newbury with no time on the wing under their belts.On a positive side our feeding bill will reduce. :( :( :(

4  back  this  morn  still  waiting  on  18  lan/fed  41 sent  not  holding  out  much  hope  good  race  good  controlling  sh????  birds

Was waiting on 2 yearling hens from yesterday's Leicester.  Admit to having one day as a lazy fancier and at 4am opened hidden trap above my open doors and went back to bed; got up later to find one of the two missing birds wandering about garden, she even missed the trap being open.  :(

These two are spare hens, been spare all year, so had gone 5/5 races to 185 miles rested last week and put away again yesterday's race 257 miles , and are only 2 not home??? Reckon they've been down, but stayed down with a couple of cocks? They have no real excuse for not being there, this one's unraced as a YB, but the other did the SNFC YB National last year from same racepoint .. and she's not back yet.

waiting on 3 from yesterday. i have a red checker who is a yearling did not race as yb little training as yb . this year he took 2 weeks from the 1st race he went to 2nd race he went to 1 week and yesterday he was half hour behind my 1st bird .do you think the penny has finally dropped.

11 to come from Newark and they can stay away.If the first of the convoy into our club are doing it in 3.42 mins no excuse for the Sh-te not to turn up.Our biggest problem here in Lanarkshire is up until recenlty they have been getting the skys clear to themselves and when they are rumbelled up as yesterday they just cant think for themselves.Thats 6 races over their heads ond the longest the winners have been on the wing is 3.42mins.Watch next week when we go with the SNFC to Newbury with no time on the wing under their belts.On a positive side our feeding bill will reduce. :( :( :(

you dont mean that budgie,you know that out of these missing 11 there will be 1 or 2 who will turn up and not make the same mistake again,myself missing 5 from 23,y/rling hen scored in last years snfc ybn 6 races last year 5 this year first mistake also 2nd bird snfc alencon 2008 missing,i will certainly be looking with hope for my missing doos. ;) ;) ;)

you dont mean that budgie,you know that out of these missing 11 there will be 1 or 2 who will turn up and not make the same mistake again,myself missing 5 from 23,y/rling hen scored in last years snfc ybn 6 races last year 5 this year first mistake also 2nd bird snfc alencon 2008 missing,i will certainly be looking with hope for my missing doos. ;) ;) ;)

hope you get them john ,ive still two to come from eight ,not had a bird since 2:40 yesterday ,and budgie you wrong mate some of my best bird have made a mistake some where along the line and came back (without being in a loft) and went onto much better things  ;)

This is a scandalous post you are in wrong sport mate,no doubt your one of those guys that go on about controling the number of hawks. What a joke!!

hope you get them john ,ive still two to come from eight ,not had a bird since 2:40 yesterday ,and budgie you wrong mate some of my best bird have made a mistake some where along the line and came back (without being in a loft) and went onto much better things  ;)

thanks stuart,i have never seen so many birds working east on a sunday morning before small groups of 4 or 5 heading east all morning,spot on about doos making mistakes very hard to judge on racing at 60mph!!!!! think budgie is correct about the wing time and inexperience of the convoy,next week maybe will tell us more. ;) ;)

Hey budgie a doo thats never made a mistake has never done much.Only thing is some mistakes are fatal.