EYES WHAT U THINK!!!

Mr Staff Van Reet

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a bird(through telling from its eye) has got the makings of a good bird, then y havent u all got a loft full of champions?

just a question as i know jack about eyesign?

wot in the eye tells u  thats a good bird?

and why have some champion birds,.. have not got good eyesign?....paul :)

Guest TAMMY_1
if a bird(through telling from its eye) has got the makings of a good bird, then y havent u all got a loft full of champions?

just a question as i know jack about eyesign?

wot in the eye tells u  thats a good bird?

and why have some champion birds,.. have not got good eyesign?....paul :)

agree here paul if they can tell that much from the eyes they only need a couple but in this case mr van reet has a loft full of birds that gave fantastic results if they have two eyes that does for me

I think Mr Van Reet is a con man, the eyes on the van reet pics thread and I expect these as well can all be found at

http://www.geocities.com/wt123456/index.html

What's the game Mr Van Reet you claimed they were Van Reet eyes?? Trying to learn from someone who can read the eyes or trying your damndest to show it can't be done  cause you can't comprehend it????

well a m8 of mine has a national winner yet, it never won anything in an eyesign show .as i dont know anything about eyesign ,it was more of a question then a statement,just wondering y if eyesign can tell how a bird will perform y do so many eyesign believers not have all great eyesign birds in their cots?....paul :)

Nice to remember that the real SVR never bothered with the eyes - like the majority don't - but whenever selecting or buying a bird he just held it in his hands. The feel and touch was enough!

my thoughts exactly roland m8,im no expert but a well respected m8 of mine will tell u that he never goes by eyesign.

i believe that his birds would be judged on how they handle.

another m8 a double national winner at distance will tell u he dont bother with eyesign...but we all have our opinions thats wot makes life less boring lol...paul :)

Nice to remember that the real SVR never bothered with the eyes - like the majority don't - but whenever selecting or buying a bird he just held it in his hands. The feel and touch was enough!

You say he never bothered with the eyes but i can definatly tell you that the best breeders had fantastic eyes and so do the best breeders in any strain.

The sootjens eyes were the same,if the eye sign experts looked at mr jos sootjens birds eyes they would have left his loft with nothink.BUT THEY WERE THE BEST AROUND.

It,s funny you say they were no good but as i said before i guarentee that his best breeders would of had good eyes.

the reason i ask ive a pigeon with a eye that as a black shadow from the pupil to the edge of its eye about 6 to 8 o,clock and a 1mm thick black straight line from the pupil the the edge of the eye 9 o,clock. any ideas why?

Without seeing it it,s difficult to say,what i would ask is it a pied or come from pieds as it could be a part bull eye.

You say he never bothered with the eyes but i can definatly tell you that the best breeders had fantastic eyes and so do the best breeders in any strain.

I think Mr Van Reet is a con man, the eyes on the van reet pics thread and I expect these as well can all be found at

http://www.geocities.com/wt123456/index.html

What's the game Mr Van Reet you claimed they were Van Reet eyes?? Trying to learn from someone who can read the eyes or trying your damndest to show it can't be done  cause you can't comprehend it????

i thought he was from the day i saw his name "mr staff van reet"

i thought he was from the day i saw his name "mr staff van reet"

GOT TO AGREE 100% WITH YOU ACE WHAT TOP FLYER AS MR VAN REET CLAIMS HE IS GOES ONTO A FORUM BOASTING ABOUT ALL THE GREAT RESULTS HE'S HAD???

TOP FLYERS LET THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES THEY DONT THEY DONT GO SHOUTING THEM FROM THE ROOFTOPS ;) ;) ;)

EITHER THAT OR MR VAN REET IS THE MOST BIG HEIDED PLONKER ON HERE :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D