SNFC Falaise 17/07/09

sapper756

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

Got 2 out of 3 well chuffed and also found out tonight I am 5th Combine in the same race well over the moon especialy for my first race from over the water  :) :) Just waiting on my national result now Which should be in the top 5 of the section I think/hope

Got 2 out of 3 well chuffed and also found out tonight I am 5th Combine in the same race well over the moon especialy for my first race from over the water  :) :) Just waiting on my national result now Which should be in the top 5 of the section I think/hope

Well done m8,  ;)

well done,good to see a young man happy. :) :) :) :) :)

well done,good to see a young man happy. :) :) :) :) :)

happy is an under estimate there isnt a word to describe it the now lol

I got the lib line call I can assure you he was HAPPY

GREIG DRYSDALE SECTION D TIMED 6 16 YA DANCER was the lib line message I left

I know am shouting but thats how the call went lol

well done great flying in a tough race

well done great flying in a tough race

Thanks Bart still sinking in

She was a spare hen I timed her out of Maidstone 2 weeks before and she was 14 th combine there if my memory is correct but I will check the result for that and put in on if I am wrong  ;)

Guest Gareth Rankin

Thanks Bart still sinking in

She was a spare hen I timed her out of Maidstone 2 weeks before and she was 14 th combine there if my memory is correct but I will check the result for that and put in on if I am wrong  ;)

Brilliant Greig,

have enjoyed your post's regarding your excellent pigeon, the excitement that comes through is fantastic.