Saturday 22nd arrivals/returns

sapper756

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 out of 35 sent Pentland Hills liberated at 6.40 at Wetherby. Timed in at 10.19 and 20secs Ist Danderhall club

Well done big Tam winning Danderhall and good returns. I sent 50 timed at 10:23 to beat you on overfly by about 2 miles. I had 40/50 at clocks and only another 2 home upto now where the hell are they? last weeks winner missing.

Well done big Tam winning Danderhall and good returns. I sent 50 timed at 10:23 to beat you on overfly by about 2 miles. I had 40/50 at clocks and only another 2 home upto now where the hell are they? last weeks winner missing.

dont think your returns are to bad andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a look at the rest of the posts. :(

33\41 WELL OF THE PACE TODAY THE BIRDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN 3.1/2hrs WE are in 4hrs 38min for 169mls. As Delboy said CLASHING to many birds missing for it to be BOP. Hopefully they will keep coming for all who are waiting for a few.

Guest milkyal
28/30 some made hard work of it. Latecomers coming of the line which suggests clashing has taken place.

where was you from Tony and what velocity was you doing.

Guest WINGS 04

Your feckin right Frankie. I hate c.nts playing this disaster down and making a joke of it, also those idiots that lie about their returns are even worse. >:(

who is lying about there returns ????

Poor returns locally from Lamballe with the BBC in spite of the winner doing over 1500. I know it's always erratic with YBs getting their first experience of Channel racing but with a South wind today most people must have been hoping for a much better race and more consistent returns. Old hen returns seem to have been better, so perhaps it's just that a lot of the young birds don't have the confidence to break away and when they are hitting a 200+ mile wide front like the English coast they can easily end up miles from where they should be.