Strains in your loft

Guest Hjaltland

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if you go back in the aardens and the delbars you will find the base strain is stichelbaut. ;)

don't disagree but once once told if urlooking for delbars then the vdw are the closest u'll come to finding them but then again delbars are predominately blues/light cheqs /pieds etc and the vdw are predominateley dark cheqs food for thought eh

(ok)

Guest Hjaltland
i think if you go back in the aardens and the delbars you will find the base strain is stichelbaut. ;)

Jimmy , If you have a moment I'm interested in the Stichelbaut connection with Jan Aarden. Is there anything written down which states that? or where would I find out about that?

I know its a long time ago and probably doesn't hold much relevance after all this time, but it's still interesting.

Cheers

Linford Christie is British but so is John prescott!  

I dont care what breed they are !!!!!!! Thats why at PERFORMANCE LOFTS we have purchased over 40 FEDERATION/NATIONAL/COMBINE winners!

Winners breed winners !!!

Simple!

Cheers

Tenny

PERFORMANCE LOFTS

Guest vining45

staf van reets/honeysucle janssens/j white of radstock/t bevan`s of paulton/just added some new blood this year from g harding fly as harding bros peasedown st john

only SOONTJENS and yes PRURE

only soonjens and yes pure,  dont think there is such as thing all strains have been crossed somewhere along the line. just look at the great george busschaert any  bird that came into his loft became a busschaert.

but in all fairness i dont think busshart was out to create a family with one or two pigeons being the main factor as where jos soonjeen creted a family of pigeons primarily around a few birds the late tom and his brother were just two yes u can be sure he bought in a cross but then bred it back out gain keeping the line of the family always breeding back to the main pigeons as much as possible while there not what u would call pure pigeons as in the meaning of the word but are they a strain i think so

Guest Silverwings

most of ours go back to the old Frans Stoces Blues , a few Dirk Sepers and  Gust Christians pigeons and as ever  the old putman.....ray

right distance:    eric fox, jan theelan, osman, kirkpatrick, spangles, van bruane, van wenroy, muelemans, chris gorden,

sprint:     svr, gaby vandenabeeles, fourmanior, jansens, bushearts, jan huybregts, adrie vander rhee, roland jansens, cooremans, lucien geerts, schalkwijk mueleman, marcelis,

i think thats the lot...lol.   most of them i got in this year..