aldi microscope

Guest karl adams

these are on sale this thursday at aldi  it may be a good and cheap thing to have if it as the magnification to test pigeon droppings  

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_10553.htm

i bought one of these a few years ago £39 i think, great buy electric and with software/cables to hook up to computer.

think ill invest in one.....anyone already got one?...are they good enough to test droppings?

Hi mate , i've got the ordinary type with an electric light at th mo..I must admit I find it difficult to see through the eyepiece and will probably be buying one of these as the image is displayed on your computer screen.Probably frighten my self with it. Lindsay.

I don't think that particular model is much good - they have much better ones at other times - Bresser microscopes - sold by Aldi and Lidl - and they don't cost much more - save your money for the time being

good advice there i find the bresser models  that aldi lidl  sell do the job  ;)

• 6 months later...

This kind of microscopy is an optical microscopy illumination technique used to enhance the contrast in unstained samples. And this technique produces the classic appearance of a dark, almost black background with bright objects on it.

The latest Microscopy Accessories in Toronto, Biological microscopes  in Toronto, Industrial microscopes in Toronto.

Guest youngboy

is there a site you can look up tested dropping because i am willing to buy a microscope!!  because then ill no what to look for buy testing there droppings

I don't think that particular model is much good - they have much better ones at other times - Bresser microscopes - sold by Aldi and Lidl - and they don't cost much more - save your money for the time being

Yeah i totally agree. dont spend your money on this one a lot better ones out there than this. I wouldnt buy one of them.

Jas

is there a site you can look up tested dropping because i am willing to buy a microscope!!  because then ill no what to look for buy testing there droppings

Hi mate i have put up photos before from my microscope which may help.

Me And Owen are putting together a dvd on microscope use and once finished will be offering it to everyone, It will explain what equipment is required, how to setup and use a microscope, how to make floatation liquid, how to identify cooci, canker worms, hexamita, common yeast infections plus more.

Will keep you updated on how this is going.

Jas.