Hawk

stevie

Sparrowhawks dont really bother my birds much. Once they've seen it they usually get up high and are able to stay away from it or often follow it till it moves off..

Perigeines on the other hand are the bain of my life.. Least 2-3 days a week it's hitting them!

Worse in summer with the young birds, when both male and female are hitting them together. :(

Can’t cope with this getting hit with the hawk 3 times been hit this is the final straw

Seriously think about packing in

Try to do something about it,don't let them beat you mate.

Crow decoys are I think are working for me,some say they don't work ?

My lofts are in the country side loads of woods aand nesting areas for sparrow hawks,

The canes are loosely stapled to the fence and the crows rotate with the least bit of wind.

post-3092-15867617851842_thumb.jpg

Stevie,I think some years are worse than others 3 years ago i was plagued by sparrow hawk ,i had 3 killed 4 doos i was able to chase off hawk and 2 disappeared 8 strikes i witnessed .This year one attack ,I know it just sickens you but we just have to put up with it or pack in nae easy solution i am afraid.I live in terraced housing 6 gardens (neighbours) have all witnessed hawk attacks in there garden,yes my doos .

Sparrowhawks dont really bother my birds much. Once they've seen it they usually get up high and are able to stay away from it or often follow it till it moves off..

Perigeines on the other hand are the bain of my life.. Least 2-3 days a week it's hitting them!

Worse in summer with the young birds, when both male and female are hitting them together. :(

Well I believe the Rhubarb is growing nicely. :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Try to do something about it,don't let them beat you mate.

Crow decoys are I think are working for me,some say they don't work ?

My lofts are in the country side loads of woods aand nesting areas for sparrow hawks,

The canes are loosely stapled to the fence and the crows rotate with the least bit of wind.

ive got the real thing nesting just behind my loft and they attack any bird of prey in the sky

long may it last