Liberations Saturday 7Th Sept 2019

REDCHEQHEN

lanarkshire fed away at ripon 10-15 lt n west wind 600 birds away gosh thats some drop atb to all competing

Jamie Fauldhouse is with us with 2 baskets and i also believe Glasgow Fed is on board .Anywie good Luck to everyone and let’s hope we get a decent race with good returns.😉

We need to stop the losses 6 Dumbars for the young birds to sort there heads out as there are 5g issue that need to be dealt with ,and birds need to get used to it, most races the birds take a age to clear, there were a few birds turned up between hours of 6 and 8 but them birds were not on the wing for that time out no way to me there was less phone usage at those times dinner time or something like that

We need to stop the losses 6 Dumbars for the young birds to sort there heads out as there are 5g issue that need to be dealt with ,and birds need to get used to it, most races the birds take a age to clear, there were a few birds turned up between hours of 6 and 8 but them birds were not on the wing for that time out no way to me there was less phone usage at those times dinner time or something like that

You honestly think 5G was not in play 2/3 years ago!

They’ll be so far on with technology we don’t even know about it yet!

You honestly think 5G was not in play 2/3 years ago!

They’ll be so far on with technology we don’t even know about it yet!

Yes more so now,with the airports using bird scarring technology, 5G and also frequencey jamming on drones

As you say 3 year ago was the start of our troubles when first the feds went missing

I've got 3 back hawked there lies our problem jmo

Sent four got 3 back and one hawked, but there others that will not man up on here, as they have told that Manny lies about not loosing birds, yet there are loads on here wanting to be picked up from the east side of the coast

If we use 100 ninjas before racing in early. March, april ,from Dunbar for four week every day we would get a result a nominated person black balled for £500 week or 2 grand then donation from feds of 50p a member per race there after to recoup money spent yearly,

On that line we would have about 5 feds chipping in for the clear ways,any other route would have to get there own black balled agent.

If we use 100 ninjas before racing in early. March, april ,from Dunbar for four week every day we would get a result a nominated person black balled for £500 week or 2 grand then donation from feds of 50p a member per race there after to recoup money spent yearly,

On that line we would have about 5 feds chipping in for the clear ways,any other route would have to get there own black balled agent.

Only way Danny I've got six ninjas for next year

Only way Danny I've got six ninjas for next year

Bobby if you think about it, we are feeding away 12,000 birds only in a 20 mile radius, as that is as far we toss , and it is the same results we get when our birds turn into our area from a race when they are tired. Names for job should be held in a private meeting, and should one be picked no other should know