Feeding

jamesb

There’s one sure bet you ain’t going to get anything at Coxy deans as the shelf’s have been empty the last two weeks that I’ve been there,purchased 1bag of breed and ween in 2weeks absolute disgrace

There’s one sure bet you ain’t going to get anything at Coxy deans as the shelf’s have been empty the last two weeks that I’ve been there,purchased 1bag of breed and ween in 2weeks absolute disgrace

My mate" One Skin" was there yesterday said the shelves were bare , saved me a journey

Got a quote of £45 +plus vat for 300kg for a pallet delivery ,looking for somewhere else to buy the birds grub in the next few weeks ,can’t really afford that kind of expense but we will see,or it could be an early exit for me

We where at coxydene today and they had very little. Asked shirley when it would be topped up and her reply was could be this Friday or next. No way to run a business. It will be All in 1 per supplies in broxburn for me from now on.

Not sure is Charlie Miller still sells it in Blackburn.

Got a quote of £45 +plus vat for 300kg for a pallet delivery ,looking for somewhere else to buy the birds grub in the next few weeks ,can’t really afford that kind of expense but we will see,or it could be an early exit for me

Who was that from?

I stock pigeon food depends wat u want I don't keep a big stock but iv got gem / matador / and bjf but can also get bayers / versele laga to order

am in Edinburgh just off the a1 2min from fort kinnard

Edited by freddy1980