Shu

Froog

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take early retirement Fred u must have plenty stashed away by now remember u work to live not live to work lol

YOUR OFF YOUR HEAD

FRED CAN,NOT RETIRE ALAN HE CANT STAY AT PEACE FOR ONE MIN

HE,S GOT STAFF IN THE SHOP THAT CAN DO THE JOB GOOD BUT HES

NEVER AWAY FROM THE PLACE WHARE HE SHOULD BE GOING DOWN ONCE

A WEEK TO MAKE UP THERE ORDERS AND LET THEM GET ON WE IT NO

NO NOT OUR FREDDY BOY :drinking-coffee-200:

YOUR OFF YOUR HEAD

FRED CAN,NOT RETIRE ALAN HE CANT STAY AT PEACE FOR ONE MIN

HE,S GOT STAFF IN THE SHOP THAT CAN DO THE JOB GOOD BUT HES

NEVER AWAY FROM THE PLACE WHARE HE SHOULD BE GOING DOWN ONCE

A WEEK TO MAKE UP THERE ORDERS AND LET THEM GET ON WE IT NO

NO NOT OUR FREDDY BOY :drinking-coffee-200:

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

individual members charged 55p .

No wonder the game is near finished, Don't have time to be competing seriously in club or fed, have kept doo's for 43 years, still like to fly a national race when i get chance, must be a member of shu to compete in snfc but get penalised cost wise, will always keep the birds but shu doing me no favour's.

They are also not doing themselves any favour's because, last year I became a member of nwhu, and bought rings etc. Terry is top dollar and a great asset. Must be lots of guys like me who just like to enjoy keeping pigeons, but with an ever decreasing membership lets just screw them anyway.!!!

No wonder the game is near finished, Don't have time to be competing seriously in club or fed, have kept doo's for 43 years, still like to fly a national race when i get chance, must be a member of shu to compete in snfc but get penalised cost wise, will always keep the birds but shu doing me no favour's.

They are also not doing themselves any favour's because, last year I became a member of nwhu, and bought rings etc. Terry is top dollar and a great asset. Must be lots of guys like me who just like to enjoy keeping pigeons, but with an ever decreasing membership lets just screw them anyway.!!!

well you will have a reduction on your fees next year :drinking-coffee-200:

Unfortunately I wont, because i still want to fly with snfc , point is with an ageing membership, let's be realistic keep costs down.

There was a period when a full time post was necessary in shu but I now think this has to be re-visited with regards to the membership figures

100% agree.....is there a discount on membership this year Tommy?

Unfortunately I wont, because i still want to fly with snfc , point is with an ageing membership, let's be realistic keep costs down.

There was a period when a full time post was necessary in shu but I now think this has to be re-visited with regards to the membership figures

the members run the shu so become a delegate and stop yer bleating :drinking-coffee-200:

this i hope in the future will be addressed but a reduction in the membership is a step in the right direction :drinking-coffee-200:

Well! By the nature of your reply I can only assume you are in someway involved, possibly a delegate or member of committee, thank you for your reply because this now explains why pigeon racing is in a crisis situation. If you are in some way involved with the governing body of scottish pigeon racing then surely you should be trying to encourage participation and increased membership!!!

Here is a fact for you guys.My federation has 135 racing lofts and 164 members, the AGM is tomorrow when we will be lucky to see 40 members.The AGM of the SHU is usually about a week before Christmas in a hotel in Whitburn sometimes as many as 10 members attend.I make no criticism here but some might say apathy rules.

Here is a fact for you guys.My federation has 135 racing lofts and 164 members, the AGM is tomorrow when we will be lucky to see 40 members.The AGM of the SHU is usually about a week before Christmas in a hotel in Whitburn sometimes as many as 10 members attend.I make no criticism here but some might say apathy rules.

Good post what do you think we can do about it.

250 mile round trip for fanciers in Aberdeen, ide hardly call that apathy Walter? :drinking-coffee-200:

I can see that but I am sure you will agree very many fanciers are closer in any event the numbers attending the SHU AGM are derisory.

Spent 20 years trying to change things at fed level when I was young and keen,only to fall on deaf ears, pigeon men dont like change,

why would I travel 200 mls round trip to be shot down.