Barry Ferguson Goes Bankrupt

Guest mambo

He s not skint expletive remove , money and property transfered into wife / family names, he,s still living in his big house, the naivety of some people will never fail to amaze me, I hope they go after his earnings from the record and any commentaries he does, good enough for him he knew exactly what he was doing went he entered into tax avoidance schemes !!! And that's what they were nothing more nothing less . Think about it.

Hes not due tax, in the appeal Rangers lost, the court made it clear, the IR could not pursue the players, as they signed contracts for NETT pay, please get your facts right before you spout so much p I s s ....or stop reading the daily record :emoticon-0136-giggle:

U can't sign ur house over to someone and hope to get away with it if u do it within 7 years they still come for the house

That's true, but they cant sell half a house

Hes not due tax, in the appeal Rangers lost, the court made it clear, the IR could not pursue the players, as they signed contracts for NETT pay, please get your facts right before you spout so much p I s s ....or stop reading the daily record :emoticon-0136-giggle:

That's true, but they cant sell half a house

They would have to sell house and she would get her cash or she would have to buy his share

Only if married...but of course he is .... :emoticon-0136-giggle:

She has probably already bought his half, and money gone to receivers, loopholes are immense, and left that way so the rich can exploit them......by rich I mean the mega rich, not the Barry fergusons of this world

I find it amazing that these footy players did not form a LTD company, like all the English premiership players do. and this practise that Rangers did, Celtic did it as well, and all major English clubs, so the gloating will end soon when IR look into all clubs, that's the main reason, they kept going with appeals.

Doesn't matter lad they will get there way no problem

Read my above comment, they cannot pursue him, the court ruled all players signed NETT pay contracts, Murray scored by paying less PAYE for them, by using this scheme....if hes gone bust, its for other reasons