S N F C Ancenis

Blue Tooner

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it turned out maybe not so premature after all emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

true john but as you posted only 45 minutes after he timed

there was still at least 2 hours in which someone could of timed flying further and won

well done all who timed

In the North Section i personally think this is far to far for a pigeon to race home.

700 mies in race time to me is wishful thinking and it has been proven in the

Aberdeen Fed that 9 times out of 10 the trophy for this race is not won.

I don't think fanciers from the North send their best birds to this race Knowing

it is likely they won't get them but they send anyway Can i ask why?

In the North Section i personally think this is far to far for a pigeon to race home.

700 mies in race time to me is wishful thinking and it has been proven in the

Aberdeen Fed that 9 times out of 10 the trophy for this race is not won.

I don't think fanciers from the North send their best birds to this race Knowing

it is likely they won't get them but they send anyway Can i ask why?

If you don't send your best doos then you wont get them, you've answered your own question. Barcelona is the biggest and best race in the world, the birds fly up to 750 miles and the fanciers send only there best birds to this event.Barcelona winners are the most valuable pigeons on the planet.

Guest mambo

I think it would be an idea to finish the season with an inland national same day as falaise or instead jmho

I good George, your wanting to clean them out all together, the time is about ripe for all Scottish birds to race from the same race points flying into Scotland and finding race tracks that are big enough to accommodate all transportation one up all up simple

I got my 5yr old gen reported in Bristol. Fella says it's wings were dragging when it landed, I said 'no wonder mate it's been trying to get home since Saturday' he says 'no....it came in Sunday morning' lol

You are right Del, bit i think if you are not sending your best birds to this kind of race ( which i think is the case) then give the birds a break and don't send at all.

Aye Willie, ye canny fk about with these races sending inferior doos and thinking youll get them lol, its the opposite strategy that should apply. I had another away for its chance to win a Silver Award, hed scored twice at Ancenis but this pigeon was probably my best racing cock at most distances, hes not home yet but hope he returns, it shows ye canny demand anything from the extreme distance races .

I see Stevie Ferguson had 2 in the result, pity he hadn't phoned them in , its only right in the longest race. :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Derek my good mate stevie sits down at his lofts he does not own a mobile wouldn't even want to be shown how to work one

He enjoys sitting at his lofts not knowing if he's first or last until the clocks open that's the way he likes it ,and after the debacle of a few years ago perhaps we would all be better doing the same

Atb At Falaise

Derek my good mate stevie sits down at his lofts he does not own a mobile wouldn't even want to be shown how to work one

He enjoys sitting at his lofts not knowing if he's first or last until the clocks open that's the way he likes it ,and after the debacle of a few years ago perhaps we would all be better doing the same

Atb At Falaise

Im friendly with Stevie, Mick, hes a character but he could've phoned them in when he went hame fae the lofts lol, Thanks, atb to you too

Aye Willie, ye canny fk about with these races sending inferior doos and thinking youll get them lol, its the opposite strategy that should apply. I had another away for its chance to win a Silver Award, hed scored twice at Ancenis but this pigeon was probably my best racing cock at most distances, hes not home yet but hope he returns, it shows ye canny demand anything from the extreme distance races .

No the feeling from the past ( a long time ago now) a good pigeon not turning up, so i hope it surprise you and is on the loft some morning when you go out to the birds.

true john but as you posted only 45 minutes after he timed

there was still at least 2 hours in which someone could of timed flying further and won

well done all who timed

Only a wee jest, ye were right it was way early tae call but the way it was shaping a didnae think there could be any further north of that doo, especially when I seen how far in front of the two south birds it was.

I didnae think of it at the time but when ye do think who's bird it was there aren't many gonna beat Jock with a doo so far out in front. If it was the likes of me then there was a Very good chance I woulda been caught.

Just read the result and well done all. Big well done to the sect a timers another great display in a stinker

great result with section A , when staying on there line of flight down the west, what happens when you take them off it like the ypres race, they struggle, and ypres is only 380ml into the south,

most feds in scotland race east then jump west for snfc racing, there.s your answer

great result with section A , when staying on there line of flight down the west, what happens when you take them off it like the ypres race, they struggle, and ypres is only 380ml into the south,

most feds in scotland race east then jump west for snfc racing, there.s your answer

Lol. Is that right. Think the South have won Ypres twice in the races short history. Reims twice as Well. Am sure the guys doon here will be gutted to discover they only win cos it's first drop and nowt to do wae getting yer birds in great order for the job.

Poor post Davey buy someone who should know better