Golf - Winter League

showman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordered Winter League Winner trophy to-day.

Will order 'runner-up' trophy when I make my mind up !!

That's great Paul a fantastic gesture,what else can I say to this but thank you from all. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Right lads.. as we now have a trophy to play for lets get this winter league in action..

Going to have one meeting in the months of December, January, Feb and March.. four in total, best accumulated score will be the winner..

December - Troon either Darley, Loch Green or Fullarton course.. think the green fee will be between £15 - £20 going by their website (waiting on an email back from the Pro)

Jan - either Erskine if the weather has been fair or Murrayshall on the course we havent played.. Craig found a great online deal for there..

Feb - back to big Sandy's track at Torrance Park.. brilliant course and the grub is excellent..

March - Hopefully get us a good deal and we will play Dundonald (trying to pull a few strings with lads i know there) world class course. And then we will have our winner decided..

EVERYONE is welcome, just let me know either on this or by PM and ill make sure you are included.. Been a brilliant couple of days we have had, great banter among the lads and the golf is improving..

Any questions?