JonesyBhoy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunday swally league..!!

im game mate.. Raffles has a good in road for a good course.. could be our next game

Wee golf Sunday league could be a great off pigeon season intrest mate,PB best dressed man could even be tempted :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

the Mighty Quinn could have won best patter anaw today... big star...!!!!

every week is maybe a bit much for folk, how about monthly? different course each time... combined stableford score oor the winter wins..? Erskine, Murryshall first two on the agenda..

My son will get info this week about possibility of erskine , I'm in but not weekly work a lot of weekends .

the Mighty Quinn could have won best patter anaw today... big star...!!!!

every week is maybe a bit much for folk, how about monthly? different course each time... combined stableford score oor the winter wins..? Erskine, Murryshall first two on the agenda..

Aye monthly is a goer Jonesy, weekly is a bit too often for ppl way family commitments. A wid put cost intae the equation when moving about, yesterday was great value for money so keeping costs doon will encourage mare guys tae get involved. Am in regardless though 😀ðŸ‘

Aye monthly is a goer Jonesy, weekly is a bit too often for ppl way family commitments. A wid put cost intae the equation when moving about, yesterday was great value for money so keeping costs doon will encourage mare guys tae get involved. Am in regardless though 😀ðŸ‘

did you win the golf John,

did you win the golf John,

Ye must be joking Bill, ave no played since about 2009/10 and it was about another 6-7 years.before that I played so a wisnae under any illusions about winning. Despite the scoring we all had a great day out and we are all up for a repeat.

A did win best dressed though and I think that'll be ma target the next time tae lolol

Think my stableford score was 26 but my gross was 108!!! That's 9 more than the target of breaking a ton that I set ma sel 😩😩..... will be visiting the driving range before the next one so 99 is still a possibility. Have tae say my swing was still solid, it was the direction that my probs arose 😳

Ye must be joking Bill, ave no played since about 2009/10 and it was about another 6-7 years.before that I played so a wisnae under any illusions about winning. Despite the scoring we all had a great day out and we are all up for a repeat.

A did win best dressed though and I think that'll be ma target the next time tae lolol

Think my stableford score was 26 but my gross was 108!!! That's 9 more than the target of breaking a ton that I set ma sel ������������..... will be visiting the driving range before the next one so 99 is still a possibility. Have tae say my swing was still solid, it was the direction that my probs arose ������

your score was not bad, for being away for so long, will get you on some courses before next game and get you hitting it on the right direction mate,

your score was not bad, for being away for so long, will get you on some courses before next game and get you hitting it on the right direction mate,

Al take ye up on that Billl, first time I have some free days al give ye a shout, or any weekend if ye can do a Sat or Sun ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Absolutely fantastic day out. Company were a pleasure to sit and talk to and the food was top drawer tae.

Yours truly won best dressed, got a cracker of a Wee trophy donated by Showman and 3 Teitlest balls. ������������

Big thank you to Paul Chatterton for putting up the trophies that were already engraved and to PB for putting up £100 prize money to play for. ������������������

YES A BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO PAUL CHATTERTON FOR PUTTING FORWARD THE PRIZE MONEY THANK YOU AND ALSO A GREAT DAY WAS ORGANISED BY JONESY FANTASIC JOB AND ALSO MY OTHER PLAYING PARTNER JOHN QUINN HOPE YOU GET YOUR CURRY VAN ON THE ROAD THANKS SANDY

Seen yer first drive on first tee , yer a natural . Ment to say well done to sandy for winning yesterday with 36 points . Thought I was running away with it lol started off par / par / bogie/ par ,then somebody ( vms) said yer playing well big man , expletive remove next hole played 5 off the tee . Still managed 7 pars .

Seen yer first drive on first tee , yer a natural . Ment to say well done to sandy for winning yesterday with 36 points . Thought I was running away with it lol started off par / par / bogie/ par ,then somebody ( vms) said yer playing well big man , expletive remove next hole played 5 off the tee . Still managed 7 pars .

I THOUGHT YOU HAD WON IT ASWELL WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD 7 PARS , IT WAS A GREAT DAY..

I THOUGHT YOU HAD WON IT ASWELL WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD 7 PARS , IT WAS A GREAT DAY..

Congratulations to Sandy on winning the in augral golf competition also to all other winners on the day Hotrod 2ND Alex 3rd Craig longest drive, and Jonesy closest to the pin . Throughly enjoyed the day ( played terrible ) company was spot on course was well presented food was great ( thanks Sandy maybe it was inside information that gave you the edge ) look forward to the next one

Ye said you were a 28 handicap and ye had 7 pars expletive remove

Bit of buster keating going on here lol :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0136-giggle:

You were playing like you were off 8 until I introduced a bit of reverse psychology :emoticon-0136-giggle: your boy must have been close mate he played well for a 28

He was 4th vince 29 points , he only started played about 4/5 yrs ago . His best score from a par 68 was 91 but that was only once he's normally about 100 or over , but I've been helping him get better ,this time last year he was slicing very badly every drive that he had to face way left when teeing off . Also been helping him with his pitching around greens ,he's now quite confident whit those shots . He's got 2 more rounds at his club to get his official h,cap .

Congratulations to Sandy on winning the in augral golf competition also to all other winners on the day Hotrod 2ND Alex 3rd Craig longest drive, and Jonesy closest to the pin . Throughly enjoyed the day ( played terrible ) company was spot on course was well presented food was great ( thanks Sandy maybe it was inside information that gave you the edge ) look forward to the next one

I PLAYED LIKE A BIG COOOO FIRST NINE HOLES THEN STARTED ON THE CIDER ,,,,,VINEGAR,,,