Lanarkshire Fed

ALF

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think so if they don't hang up the phone when they get the call asking if would be interested like last time I believe

expletive remove is there anybody no getting in lol

Yes Solway but if you go west you can convoy mine! Let's all be sensible and get the birds on a direct line of flight!

i know robert so why should any combine not include solway the more the better

That's a very good question and there could be all sorts of answers from political, logistical, egotistical and just plain non sensical.

I think Solway have agreed to race on a west of the Pennines route for a specified time with a view to improving their National performances which may not be compatible with the race programme I see published here.

This is a puzzler, a member from Stranraer can win region F but may not make the south section results. and another member in region F could be 2nd and win 1st WEST section. The mind boggles.

No the members in stranraer are in the west section. .......and quite rightly too in my opinion

No the members in stranraer are in the west section. .......and quite rightly too in my opinion

I know that, the point is a Stranraer member could win 1st region F and not make the south section results. And in the same race a member in the west could win the west section and be 2ND to the Stranraer bird in region F. That is a fact that could happen.

That's a very good question and there could be all sorts of answers from political, logistical, egotistical and just plain non sensical.

I think Solway have agreed to race on a west of the Pennines route for a specified time with a view to improving their National performances which may not be compatible with the race programme I see published here.

Correct Robert our programme is set for 3 years 2016 being the 2nd

I know that, the point is a Stranraer member could win 1st region F and not make the south section results. And in the same race a member in the west could win the west section and be 2ND to the Stranraer bird in region F. That is a fact that could happen.

It surely wouldnae matter to the south cos he would be flying in the west?

Aye and yous irny so yer no getting in our combine lol

Ye geordie lol. I am pretty much just on the wind up and didn't expect an overwhelming welcome to the proposed amalgamation lol

Aye robert but the snfc rules state to be in west section ,u must fly over 500miles from Rennes ,or equivalent race . These rules need sorting . I objected a couple of years back to one result stating this rule , although I got some sympathy from the then secretary Andy graven ,it got thrown out .

Aye robert but the snfc rules state to be in west section ,u must fly over 500miles from Rennes ,or equivalent race . These rules need sorting . I objected a couple of years back to one result stating this rule , although I got some sympathy from the then secretary Andy graven ,it got thrown out .

Yes Stuart if the above happened it would make a mokery of the system, the rules also state to be in region F you must be a member of Ayrshire, Renfrewshire or Glasgow, I didn't know stranraer flew in any of these, maybe I'm wrong??

Yes Stuart if the above happened it would make a mokery of the system, the rules also state to be in region F you must be a member of Ayrshire, Renfrewshire or Glasgow, I didn't know stranraer flew in any of these, maybe I'm wrong??

Are stranraer members not far enuff west to be in the west section or are they too far south??

Are stranraer members not far enuff west to be in the west section or are they too far south??

Section f is made up of Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and Glasgow. That is the rules and yes I think they are south. See the rules about being 500 miles from rennet as per hotrods post. The bottom line is what I said above could happen.