Ypres

clockman

widny want tae rubb shoulder way fechan folk fae the dreddit sooth lol

It's easy in the soooth Robert. You should bring yer budgies doon cos we could clock them frae the water! And if we did we would keep it a big secret so that it STOPPED birds getting timed further north!!

Honestly mate. We have some big problems in this game

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stb-

well said frank fed up watching all the moaning every race by the same people if you dont like it dont pay membership simple let the rest of us who like going to the races enjoy it

am no maoning john im just having a giggle but really its not funny tbo ,

Sssssh, Dal a probably woulnt be able tae print it.

Seriously tho m8 in future fanciers are going to have to read between the lines as it seems they are kept in the dark and only fed crumbs!

New members?? Your having a laugh are ye no? All this fookin sh** about fook all. So we didn't gan tae Ypres cos of a strike or the weather? Deary me, it's pigeon racing no life or death.

New members?? Your having a laugh are ye no? All this fookin sh** about fook all. So we didn't gan tae Ypres cos of a strike or the weather? Deary me, it's pigeon racing no life or death.

Open yer eyes Dal, the deep sooth seems to be kept in the dark m8.( or are ye at the madam)

Just read through all the posts on this thread and here's my tuppence for what it's worth

1...Sack the top table of the SNFC

2...Lanarkshire husnae had a phone call off the SNFC all year but 45 mins before our emergency delegate meeting the other night the senior vice president of the SNFC made contact with 1 of the officials in our fed...REASON IN MY OPINION they shat it at the amount of money they would lose from the Lanarkshire birdcage..

They couldnae organise a race with plenty notice and plenty time to phone round the committee and lanarkshire has there meet at 9.30pm on Wednesday night organises basketing for the next afternoon and had the birds on the ferry this morning come tae *expletive removed* who's kidding who here?????

Just read through all the posts on this thread and here's my tuppence for what it's worth

2...Lanarkshire husnae had a phone call off the SNFC all year but 45 mins before our emergency delegate meeting the other night the senior vice president of the SNFC made contact with 1 of the officials in our fed...REASON IN MY OPINION they shat it at the amount of money they would lose from the Lanarkshire birdcage..

They couldnae organise a race with plenty notice and plenty time to phone round the committee and lanarkshire has there meet at 9.30pm on Wednesday night organises basketing for the next afternoon and had the birds on the ferry this morning come tae *expletive removed* who's kidding who here?????

So what your saying is where and when the race took place hinged on whether Lanarkshire were going???

So what your saying is where and when the race took place hinged on whether Lanarkshire were going???

Not at all Del if the SNFC had got there house in order earlier we would all have been at Eastbourne with them I'm sure of it

Open yer eyes Dal, the deep sooth seems to be kept in the dark m8.( or are ye at the madam)

Derek, the pigeon fancy is determined to disappear up its own *expletive removed* wae petty arguments about decisions that are made at committee level elected by the members? Is this true?

Others would point score between one organisation and another? A situation that now seems to have escalated from snfc/snrpc to Lanarkshire/snfc?

Some would even have a massive moan about what time somebody else clocked their pigeon and they had the nerve not to inform then, wots all that about?

Derek, the pigeon fancy is determined to disappear up its own *expletive removed* wae petty arguments about decisions that are made at committee level elected by the members? Is this true?

Others would point score between one organisation and another? A situation that now seems to have escalated from snfc/snrpc to Lanarkshire/snfc?

Some would even have a massive moan about what time somebody else clocked their pigeon and they had the nerve not to inform then, wots all that about?

Stop moaning Dal lol :P

You also have been very consistant in point scoring with regards to the SNFC and the SNRPC or did that slip your mind along with the ability to use a phone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dal, you're not far wrong, we are killing ourselves from the inside out but I do feel that some of the sheit that is flying around is justified

Guest stb-

You also have been very consistant in point scoring with regards to the SNFC and the SNRPC or did that slip your mind along with the ability to use a phone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

they sent a smoke signal a seen it aboot hawf 8 that night nae fones in the deep sooth m8. where was snrpc mentioned ?

they sent a smoke signal a seen it aboot hawf 8 that night nae fones in the deep sooth m8. where was snrpc mentioned ?

From the post I quoted it from expletive remove lol can we no read in the West. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know, what happened to it? Because it didn't work years ago doesn't mean it won't work now. Negativity will get you no where.

not being negative at all just stating some facts and would welcome a complete get together of all concerned but hopefully some other organisation starts it but dont think it will happen