North Of Scotland Fed--Arniston/newark

grdkeith

basketing is going ahead as normal, 22 birds per crate.

please ensure the crates for the arniston race all carry the RED labels as supplied--first message 08.00 on Friday

first message for Newark will be 07.00 on Saturday.

Can all clubs that expect to have entries for the Ypres race that are not entering the SNFC please contact me by pm or phone before Friday the 26th June so we can arrange pick up times-- failure to do so may result in NO pick up !!

two races for our fed in one weekend !! a first ever i think , certainly since i started racing 36 years ago.

Arniston not a fed Race ??

It's on the fed program as a come back Race, it's on here as a race so I think it's a race,

don't think it counts in the Averages though, but maybe somebody in authority could

enlighten us.

APPROX 800 BIRDS WERE LIBBED AT 07.00 AT NEWARK, HIGH BROKEN CLOUD AND NO REAL WIND, BIRDS WENT VERY HIGH AND CLEARED QUICKLY, THERE IS A BELT OF RAIN FORECAST NORTH LINCS/SOUTH YORKS BUT IF THE FORECAST COMES TRUE THEN IT SHOULD HAVE PASSED THROUGH BEFORE THEY ARRIVE, CLEAR THEN TILL EDINBURGH THEN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A SOUTH WEST BREEZE . ATB TO ALL COMPETITORS--THE YEARLING TROPHY WINNERS ARE ON THEIR WAY :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-01

P.S PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND ARNISTON COMEBACK RACE RESULTS TO GEORGE DUTHIE 37-clapping:

The Arniston point was more or less classed as a toss by the deveron valley members and not a fed race quite a few of our members held back birds and never sent as the foercast was not the best so why do we need a result ???

Maybe George has purchased a big special trophy out of his own pocket for the winner :crying::crying::crying:

think if you check your race programme you will find that the members voted for 3 comeback races that were not to be in the fed averages, they did not vote for training tosses, if clubs or members decided that they were not participating in a race then as always it was at their own discretion, as fed officials it is our duty to follow the members wishes as voted at the AGM.