Need To Get The National

walterboswell59

so i have a few latebreds for sale off my best birds to be auctioned on site the winning bids will be the best bid by 6 59 59 sunday night a week from today june 7th

first youngster lot 1 one only from sire cheq cock jamie boy

18th west section 83rd open snfc alencon

1st west section 5th open snfc clermont going for silver award this year

granson of my direct son of de barcelona and lady wegan when paired to

his best daughter 8th sect 45 open snfc ypres

dam cheq hen wee jenna

1st west section lanarkshire fed appleby 3000 birds

84th west section snfc newbury

13th west section 74th open snfc alencon

5th west section 11th open snfc clermont also going for silver award this year

she is also a grandaughter of the old de barcelona and my spin hen dam of the loft

bids over 100 pounds for this one it will be ready to leave the nest on the 24th basketting night for alencon will be 26 days old then youngster can go after i basket them for the race

lot 2 sire dbl grandson of champion velkje sire of 14 birds to score in the snfc out to clermont also bred 11 first prize winners with five different hens

dam of lot 2 red hen bred from my direct son of de vale barcelona sire of 8 firsts 5 1st west section lanarkshire fed when paired to my spin hen and a daughter of bonte doll i paid 800 pounds for at blackpool louella sale the red hen is from this hen and is dam of 7 firsts club 4 1st west section lanarkshire fed and 5 birds to score in the snfc inc 8th west section 105th open ypres starting bid 100 pounds the pair is on eggs about 7 days old today

lot 3 and my best pair imo sire dark cheq cock what a pigeon he is an inbred son of the old de barcelona cock sire of 9 firsts club 5 fed section winners

and sire of the 1st west section snfc clermont winner 5th open 18th west section snfc alencon 83rd open

also sire of 14th west section alencon snfc 30th and 38th section snfc maidstone two birds to score in newbury national and two to score in the youngbird national

the dam of lot 3 is cheq pied hen a daughter of the velkje cock and the bonte doll hen

she is dam of 9 firsts club 3 fed section winners and 7 birds to score in the national inc

14th section snfc alencon 8th and 13th section snfc clermont and all in the first 100 open

100 pounds opening bid i will not let these birds go for less may also have one or two from my other stock birds later on at 50 pounds each pm if interested in these my stock birds have bred 23 pigeons to score in the snfc in the past two seasons ive no room for any more yb so may as well get some of my money back for these cracking jan aardens best of luck

so i have a few latebreds for sale off my best birds to be auctioned on site the winning bids will be the best bid by 6 59 59 sunday night a week from today june 7th

first youngster lot 1 one only from sire cheq cock jamie boy

18th west section 83rd open snfc alencon

1st west section 5th open snfc clermont going for silver award this year

granson of my direct son of de barcelona and lady wegan when paired to

his best daughter 8th sect 45 open snfc ypres

dam cheq hen wee jenna

1st west section lanarkshire fed appleby 3000 birds

84th west section snfc newbury

13th west section 74th open snfc alencon

5th west section 11th open snfc clermont also going for silver award this year

she is also a grandaughter of the old de barcelona and my spin hen dam of the loft

bids over 100 pounds for this one it will be ready to leave the nest on the 24th basketting night for alencon will be 26 days old then youngster can go after i basket them for the race

lot 2 sire dbl grandson of champion velkje sire of 14 birds to score in the snfc out to clermont also bred 11 first prize winners with five different hens

dam of lot 2 red hen bred from my direct son of de vale barcelona sire of 8 firsts 5 1st west section lanarkshire fed when paired to my spin hen and a daughter of bonte doll i paid 800 pounds for at blackpool louella sale the red hen is from this hen and is dam of 7 firsts club 4 1st west section lanarkshire fed and 5 birds to score in the snfc inc 8th west section 105th open ypres starting bid 100 pounds the pair is on eggs about 7 days old today

lot 3 and my best pair imo sire dark cheq cock what a pigeon he is an inbred son of the old de barcelona cock sire of 9 firsts club 5 fed section winners

and sire of the 1st west section snfc clermont winner 5th open 18th west section snfc alencon 83rd open

also sire of 14th west section alencon snfc 30th and 38th section snfc maidstone two birds to score in newbury national and two to score in the youngbird national

the dam of lot 3 is cheq pied hen a daughter of the velkje cock and the bonte doll hen

she is dam of 9 firsts club 3 fed section winners and 7 birds to score in the national inc

14th section snfc alencon 8th and 13th section snfc clermont and all in the first 100 open

100 pounds opening bid i will not let these birds go for less may also have one or two from my other stock birds later on at 50 pounds each pm if interested in these my stock birds have bred 23 pigeons to score in the snfc in the past two seasons ive no room for any more yb so may as well get some of my money back for these cracking jan aardens best of luck

Is lot 3 one or two ybs , thanks

Guest stb-

all the best with your sale Walter some class birds there that can do the job for someone guaranteed have handled and indeed fancied these birds before and after there top perfomances . Good honest birds .

thankyou gents sale over the winning bids are

lot 1 jambo 120 pounds

lot 2 darnaway 141 pounds

lot 3 graham mitchell 240 pounds

thanks to all who bid buyers please pm me your tel no and ill let you know when there ready also thankyou to pigeon basics

thankyou gents sale over the winning bids are

lot 1 jambo 120 pounds

lot 2 darnaway 141 pounds

lot 3 graham mitchell 240 pounds

thanks to all who bid buyers please pm me your tel no and ill let you know when there ready also thankyou to pigeon basics

Well done winners , I was in self pity today and forgot about my bid , just caps a crap day at the office.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders