Corn Prices

ghostrider

never bought a bag of feeding for 3 yrs, all farm stuff,

just out of curiosity , "how often do you win races" ? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Wheat AND Barley £4 for 25K. Tic Beans £6 : 25p. Agreed home grown on the farmland. Am looking now for a decent price of groats.

and the same question to you Roland ?

Just back from my supplier Cyril Beattie....Versela Laga Best All Round....£12.00 per bag. I also noticed a sign saying that all their own mixtures were down in price. Nice to see him trying his best on prices !!

Versel - Laga Best All Round is £11.85 here Paul , not a great deal of difference. :pidge:

Versel - Laga Best All Round is £11.85 here Paul , not a great deal of difference. :pidge:

no 1sts last year andy,we canna afford the prices they charge,so it,s f arm food or no birds,the year prevous to that we did not race cos of the wifes cancer, treatment etc,won the last 3 races prior to that,

All feeding comes from a farm somewhere :emoticon-0138-thinking:

no 1sts last year andy,we canna afford the prices they charge,so it,s f arm food or no birds,the year prevous to that we did not race cos of the wifes cancer, treatment etc,won the last 3 races prior to that,

first club i joined when i started the top flier had bins full of farm bought food , thats all i could see when i visted anyway.

have had a few here , some suprised to see bins of wheat etc :pidge:

as long as the birds are happy and healthy most feeds will do . how many times have we heard stories of "crushed dog biscuits" being fed. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

All feeding comes from a farm somewhere :emoticon-0138-thinking:

get away , you,ll have me believing eggs are from chickens and milk from cows rather than ASDA next :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0140-rofl:

first club i joined when i started the top flier had bins full of farm bought food , thats all i could see when i visted anyway.

have had a few here , some suprised to see bins of wheat etc :pidge:

as long as the birds are happy and healthy most feeds will do . how many times have we heard stories of "crushed dog biscuits" being fed. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

could do with some of those winalot biscuits :emoticon-0136-giggle:

get away , you,ll have me believing eggs are from chickens and milk from cows rather than ASDA next :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0140-rofl: