John Hood

dkj

John, can you explain why you think that its harder to get pigeons to fly 550ml/600ml into lanarkshire and the west of Scotland, than anywhere else in Scotland?

I cant understand why it should be any different than anywhere else, I think 550ml/600ml is hard no matter were you stay.

It would be good to see your reasons why.

Thanks

David

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David I take it you are referring to the thread I added about the pink sales issue of the BHW?

Me and you have discussed this west of Scotland thing ( not religion I hasten to add!!!! Lol ) on more than a few occasions and I am sure that we both have worked out that we have different opinions as to the make up and type of birds capable of flying 500 - 600 miles into different areas of Scotland and even the UK on the whole,good and great distance pigeons are in all areas of the country! :partick-thistle-Crest:

David I take it you are referring to the thread I added about the pink sales issue of the BHW?

Me and you have discussed this west of Scotland thing ( not religion I hasten to add!!!! Lol ) on more than a few occasions and I am sure that we both have worked out that we have different opinions as to the make up and type of birds capable of flying 500 - 600 miles into different areas of Scotland and even the UK on the whole,good and great distance pigeons are in all areas of the country! :partick-thistle-Crest:

still dont understand john. what is the difference between the west and every where else in britain. please explain .

still dont understand john. what is the difference between the west and every where else in britain. please explain .

Davy, You clearly think their we are all equal and no advantage or disadvantage for East or West so why do you think that the East have better results and returns than the West?

Davy, You clearly think their we are all equal and no advantage or disadvantage for East or West so why do you think that the East have better results and returns than the West?

i think when there right you get them anywhere. maybe not to win the national but to be well in. no matter were you stay. mind here we are talking 550ml/600ml. and its all about being consistent.

and what type would you need in the west what would not win else where

i think when there right you get them anywhere. maybe not to win the national but to be well in. no matter were you stay. mind here we are talking 550ml/600ml. and its all about being consistent.

I heard it was all to do with lib times David? lol

lol. if you let them up late then they should make sure none get into scotland on the day, make it the same for everyone they all sleep out.

Sleeping oot??? where are we racing frae .............Barcelona lol

Best of luck Davie, dont think your going to get the debate ye want from the west guys

i agree. i would like 2 no what type. racers/plodders, and iv got both

Everybodys got both. Just dont think that plodders are what I need in the South, unless we get a stinker( ye I Know ),The birds up front down here seem to be doing good vels to be at the front then are gappy? but I see the same most weeks in club racing?

I agree that a good doo on the day at 500+ miles it won't matter, but I still think the majority in the lead batch comes up the east side, if we liberate in the center of France and fly due north, they will hit the Solway, then Edinburgh due to the layout of the UK.

Everybodys got both. Just dont think that plodders are what I need in the South, unless we get a stinker( ye I Know ),The birds up front down here seem to be doing good vels to be at the front then are gappy? but I see the same most weeks in club racing?

we are all want racers not plodders

I agree that a good doo on the day at 500+ miles it won't matter, but I still think the majority in the lead batch comes up the east side, if we liberate in the center of France and fly due north, they will hit the Solway, then Edinburgh due to the layout of the UK.

if the winners hit the solway. they should hit section d and section e. not for one minute do i think the winners hit the solway then head east.

Davie I agree good birds will win anywhere, I've had some very good birds from the east and they didn't do for me, or was it just me who knows, and I've had very good birds from the east as well that did good .And I agree if birds can't get up early from the channel then yes hold till 1pm and make it fair for all .

Davie I agree good birds will win anywhere, I've had some very good birds from the east and they didn't do for me, or was it just me who knows, and I've had very good birds from the east as well that did good .And I agree if birds can't get up early from the channel then yes hold till 1pm and make it fair for all .

i agree stu with all above. good and bad doo.s everywhere. east or west. but you have to be near the winners not a day behind no matter were they stay

Thats where yer gan wrang Stu!!!!! Should have got them from the South LOL :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

No wonder John hood didn't answer you, haha, he must think what a bunch a Yahoo s lol Peter virtue is a 550 ml racer??? and won in all national s...east is soooo easy, just try and beat folk round about you????

i hold my own with folk round me. but remember i dont have excuses no matter the wind, good pigeons win. east or west

..east is soooo easy, lol plenty of doo men dont win in the east

he 2 fly to answer it. he a wolf in sheep clothing