John Hood

dkj

I was referring to the young bird national, and yes sometimes a gallant bird makes it into the west, but all the time they time into the east.

So the only diffo between the Solway and South Lanarkshire are the Southern Uplands, they must be the problem?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the wind plays a very big part in 99% of all races as to where the race winner is clocked, and if you look through the past records of the racing you will see a distinct pattern, west winds east side win, east wind west side win so on and so on, on very few occasions this will dither, in the 600 mile races the pigeon will help level this out as if the bird has not got it you wont see it but the wind will still help one and hinder another.

i hold my own with folk round me. but remember i dont have excuses no matter the wind, good pigeons win. east or west

..east is soooo easy, lol plenty of doo men dont win in the east

he 2 fly to answer it. he a wolf in sheep clothing

Davie I did not get involved with your thread as I knew it would end up with throwing stones and you have proved me right !!!,the comments above are just plain rude and I feel you have let yourself down badly!!! :partick-thistle-Crest:<_<

Ps I have not discussed this thread with anyone through pms or any other communications.

Davie I did not get involved with your thread as I knew it would end up with throwing stones and you have proved me right !!!,the comments above are just plain rude and I feel you have let yourself down badly!!! :partick-thistle-Crest:<_<

Ps I have not discussed this thread with anyone through pms or any other communications.

my 1st post. John, can you explain why you think that its harder to get pigeons to fly 550ml/600ml into lanarkshire and the west of Scotland, than anywhere else in Scotland?

I cant understand why it should be any different than anywhere else, I think 550ml/600ml is hard no matter were you stay.

It would be good to see your reasons why.

nothing 2 do with east and west john. read the post above.

and yes i do think your a fly man. your always trying 2 say it so hard in the west. and taking credit off the rest of scotland. with your post.s. when you stated 16 pigeon.s over 600ml. your were taking bits out 2 suit you. .. it should be about the winner and winners of all the sections.

get them right and they will win anywhere with a wee bit luck,

and its old birds not y/b/nat.

Thanks

David

my 1st post. John, can you explain why you think that its harder to get pigeons to fly 550ml/600ml into lanarkshire and the west of Scotland, than anywhere else in Scotland?

I cant understand why it should be any different than anywhere else, I think 550ml/600ml is hard no matter were you stay.

It would be good to see your reasons why.

nothing 2 do with east and west john. read the post above.

and yes i do think your a fly man. your always trying 2 say it so hard in the west. and taking credit of the rest of scotland. with your post.s. when you stated 16 pigeon.s over 600ml. your were taking bits out 2 suit you. .. it should be about the winners and winners of all the sections.

Thanks

David

David I think we should leave it at that as you appear to be a bit too deep for me and have me lost with your logic, I also do not take kindly to your rude remarks above which is a first for me in over 40 years in the sport,and yes you are correct there were only 16 birds in the whole season that competed with the SNFC this year flying over 600miles. I do not take credit off birds and think I am one of the first to offer my hand in congratulations!!!and yes it is hard to fly birds into the west!! :partick-thistle-Crest:

David I think we should leave it at that as you appear to be a bit too deep for me and have me lost with your logic, I also do not take kindly to your rude remarks above which is a first for me in over 40 years in the sport,and yes you are correct there were only 16 birds in the whole season that competed with the SNFC this year flying over 600miles. I do not take credit off birds and think I am one of the first to offer my hand in congratulations!!!and yes it is hard to fly birds into the west!! :partick-thistle-Crest:

there you go then john. as we both see things different again. this was never about east/west. it was about 550ml/600ml. racing. anywhere. :emoticon-0138-thinking: