Snfc

geordie1234

Well done Mr Bilsland,great result whose gona stop him ?lol. Also fantastic flying by A Agnew &son, its no picnic flying into central Borders [real bandit country] Andrews loft is right on the edge of a very large forest and is hit by the bassas daily. Also well done Wullie and all the rest of the Border lads.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Just been told I am 3rd sect from Maidstone and 314 th open lol must try harder lol happy at that now for gold cup !

Well done Colin :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Congratulations to billy bilsland and all the other winners and a big well done to craig wright on his firt national ticket im sure it won't be his last :-):-)

I spoke to Craig yesterday he wasn't,t sure how he finished but it was great to see the enthusiasm in him and yes he will be back again well done all

Well done Mr Bilsland,great result whose gona stop him ?lol. Also fantastic flying by A Agnew &son, its no picnic flying into central Borders [real bandit country] Andrews loft is right on the edge of a very large forest and is hit by the bassas daily. Also well done Wullie and all the rest of the Border lads.

LOL, cracker m8 :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Never made the result myself but well done every single person who timed :cry-blow: :cry-blow:

Can I say George luck has a lot to do with it ,yes I think I had mine in reasonable order but I sent 9 and if I was told I could only send 7 my first pigeon wouldn't have went so luck dealt me a good turn .

Unless you count when I went to time my all pooler at 6.00 to find 2 more sitting on their eggs , I fell asleep in the sunshine hic hic .

All best