Couriers

TheHigg

as youse all know i recently had a sale on basics well the birds all sold BUT the buyers seem to have been short changed I E bigpete who purchased 6 birds that had to stay with me for another week due to a new arrival [his baby son well done ] however i myself delivered the birds to saltire couriers on sunday afternoon 6 in total watched them being put into individual boxes taped together belge birds ped slipped in beetween the boxes and assured they would be handed to GR couriers on monday morning the birds arrived in northampton this afterno minus one belge pigeon and its box not getting any joy as saltire and gr have had a differance of opinion so were do i go from here :emoticon-0138-thinking:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

expletive remove, thought they were getting delivered on Monday?

as far as i am led to bieleve they were handed to gr on monday morning fkn joke dirty *expletive removed* have stole a pigeon dell wee george will confirm i gave him 6 birds yet only 5 have been delivered

as youse all know i recently had a sale on basics well the birds all sold BUT the buyers seem to have been short changed I E bigpete who purchased 6 birds that had to stay with me for another week due to a new arrival [his baby son well done ] however i myself delivered the birds to saltire couriers on sunday afternoon 6 in total watched them being put into individual boxes taped together belge birds ped slipped in beetween the boxes and assured they would be handed to GR couriers on monday morning the birds arrived in northampton this afterno minus one belge pigeon and its box not getting any joy as saltire and gr have had a differance of opinion so were do i go from here :emoticon-0138-thinking:

if you have booked with saltire couriers surely they are responsible for the lost of bird they must have insurance incase this happens mate :animatedpigeons:

as a small business i use Saltire Couriers all the time, and see George every week at some point. I,m just off the phone to George and he is very saddened that this has happened. He has ceased work with G & R, and since then he has received threatening calls from them. In my own opinion only Georges reputation is being attacked from G & R, which is very sad also. I write this in support of Saltire Couriers, as a truer gentleman you will ever meet, and the work George does for the fancy is second to none again in my opinion. I hope this gets resolved soon.

alex

Don't know any of the couriers but when you have to depend on someone else to del. you leave yourself open to things like this but that's what ins. Is for if they both have it ??? This was always going to happen it's how it's dealt with from now on that counts

bigpete has just started the pigeon game puchased himself a few birds so he thought [couriers ]not a good advertisement i will speak to pete tommorow and see beetween us were we go next bigpete will not loose any money as i will cover his loss

as g and r seem to be in hiding and i will not let big pete or joe lose out on this and i will compensate big pete for this debacle as someone who has a new addition to his family and is a new fancier should not have this sort of thing on his shoulders

samebigpete here wullie but were the fk is the doo mate wee george cant tell me and gr aint answering there phones

Your right Joe a bit of a catch 22 but I'm sure it will sort its self out mate,this won't do GR any favours???

as g and r seem to be in hiding and i will not let big pete or joe lose out on this and i will compensate big pete for this debacle as someone who has a new addition to his family and is a new fancier should not have this sort of thing on his shoulders

well done george hope this is satisfactory to both parties :animatedpigeons:

not looking for anything other than the bird george the courietr they only got 5 birds off you when i personaly gave you 6 that you taped together mate on sunday afternoon you told me you were meeting g r couriets on monday morning at gretna george youve done everything you were paid to doo but can you confirm that you passed gm 6 birds from me

Hi Guys, yeah bit of a kick in the balls and feel bad as much for Joe who has gone out of his way to arrange and send the birds down. I have never transported pigeons before so dont really know the in's and outs but I know about other livestock and how transporting any animal had to be managed carefully and as fast as possible. G&R said the birds would come towards end of week, i thought this very slow as i have driven to scotland myself before in about 13 hours so thought 3-4 days was excessive. They said thurs or fri, then they said fri first thing 11am latest. Then i was told between 2&4pm delivery. Then the driver tolde he's on his way to me but in norfolk (2.5-3 hours from me). So he arrived at mine just after 7pm but a bird short. When i called no answer, so i text and explained the situation they say Saltire gave them only 5. Obviously the money side is a real pain in the ass, also being a hen short now. But my real concern is where the poor bird is. Must be in a box somewhere in someones van or unit. To add insult to injury i googled g&r tonight and they are only 75 mins drive away max so cant grasp why they waited 4+ days to deliver. I had another delivery with high flyer couriers from wales only took 24 hours. Their courier said he has picked birds from scotland and dropped to my sort of area or even london in 24hr time frame. The birds that have made it safely from Joe are fantastic quality though, best ive ever seen and proud to have such birds. Just a shame things have gone this way. G&r have text asking for joes number so what happens next is anybodies guess.

not looking for anything other than the bird george the courietr they only got 5 birds off you when i personaly gave you 6 that you taped together mate on sunday afternoon you told me you were meeting g r couriets on monday morning at gretna george youve done everything you were paid to doo but can you confirm that you passed gm 6 birds from me

had a pm from george49 confirming he got 6 birds off me and checked them before handing them to gm i only wish he would put it up on aN OPEN FORUM STOPS THE BOTH OF US LOOKING LIKE *expletive removed*

THAT WAS MEANT TO READ G R NOT WANTING TO CONFUSE THEM WITH SOME DECENT COURIERS

who are g r couriers ive never used them the only thing i know about them is that they work with saltire I E PASSING BIRDS SOMEWERE IN THE BORDERS FKN SMUGGLERS IN MY OPINION :emoticon-0138-thinking:

G R couriers are a shower of chancers fkd me about 3 times not picking up a bird from wales then told me one load of P*** every time i phoned . on the same day was told the driver hadnt turned up for work then an hour latter the van had brocken down strange that when it had no driver lol then on same day told the guy that done it was away in france fkn joke so they are then to crown it all when i again phoned was told they didint know who i was and never had taken an order for a collection from me , im quite sure the problem was not with wee george Joe it would have been with G and R numb nuts , I ended up using high flyers uk couriers who done the job collected one day here the next .