Columbovac

TheHigg

the same thing happens every year with this product why i dont know

i did hear a humour that they were going to stop making the pigeon vaccine due to not making enough money off it yet there is never enough around when people most need it

Do you mean rumour :emoticon-0126-nerd:

it's not funny :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Pfizer are only the marketing holder and have nothing to do with Colombovac PMV production and I find it rather strange that the information sheet leaflet states "was last approved in July 2011" which suggests to me that this was the date the contents were packaged. If so then my vaccine which expired on 25th January was 2.1/2 years old.

From what Information gleaned from the internet La Sotta Chemicals produce the intermediates to produce Colombovac amongst others and they would be responsible in obtaining no doubt from other Chemical Companies the necessary products which would be at a stage of the processing procedure in 2 thousand gallon reaction pans {vessels} amounting to 2.2 million pigeon doses. Those companies responsible for those processes will in all probability produce enough batches to last 5 years so at a rough estimate of 3 batches per day for 1 month which would be normal, almost 200 million vaccinations would be produced and stored ready for marketing world wide. As we are hearing Colombovac wont be available till the back end of the year then that ties in with my experience in the experimental Pharmaceutical Industry as each stage of the process has to be completed before the next stage can be started. If as is normal there will be 4 stages each taking 1 month to complete and after bottling and marketing don't be surprised if its obtainable in July.

the simple way to beat these companies is dont buy it theres plenty other stuff on the market that does the same job so whats the problem same with the 18 pound a bag feeding dont buy it and they will have to change its a buyers market as they say we the fancier are to blame for buying it when other products are just as good

the simple way to beat these companies is dont buy it theres plenty other stuff on the market that does the same job so whats the problem same with the 18 pound a bag feeding dont buy it and they will have to change its a buyers market as they say we the fancier are to blame for buying it when other products are just as good

That's spot on I stopped buying versa for that reason I've still got to buy Gerry plus as I don't really think any one else makes the same mix

Guest TAMMY_1

that is possible with a lot of pigeon stuff except the vaccine,there is only two and you have to buy one of them so not really a lot of choice with vaccines