Burnbank And Lowaters Presention Night

looking forward to the club presention and dance tomorrow night allways a good night got a few trophys to get to

have a good night pal remember and take yer wheel barrow to carry the trophies home in . :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

looking forward to the club presention and dance tomorrow night allways a good night got a few trophys to get to

hope all have a great night Wattie , :emoticon-0123-party:

have a good night pal remember and take yer wheel barrow to carry the trophies home in . :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

was going to suggest a cardboard box , maybe a hire van might be better :emoticon-0136-giggle:

thanks wullie but like ive said before its easy to be a winner i thank my club mates who try just as hard and are not as lucky as me but are back the next year to try again without these guys in every club there would be no pigeon racing good luck next season to all of them

thanks wullie but like ive said before its easy to be a winner i thank my club mates who try just as hard and are not as lucky as me but are back the next year to try again without these guys in every club there would be no pigeon racing good luck next season to all of them

what an honest answer , well done :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

will do rab its the only night apart from newyears eve i have a wee drink now m8 six buds and im singing lol

Just as I said, take the wheel barra.

we will jamie nine of us going should be able to find someone one to carry me m8 lol

Or even to wheel yer barra.

Well said Wattie

what an honest answer , well done :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

thats from the heart andy i mean every word of it i was in there shoes a long time m8 and know how it feels when you think your doing everything right and its not happening for you its very hard to keep battling on so all credit to them your turn will come and its all the sweeter when it does

Brilliant night cracking 3 course meal followed by a great band and there must have been over 20 prizes in the raffle of which I won F all :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Well done to the organisers for a great night and still only £12 a ticket :emoticon-0157-sun: :emoticon-0157-sun:

first class night alan and by far our best presentation night ever imo thanks to tom corrie who took the time to explain to the non fanciers what it takes to win a race and the work involved his presentation was first class and interesting for all very well done tom hope you and your family enjoyed the night m8 and well done to the guys involved in running the dance everything went like clockwork and a good night was had by all just now getting a chance to see on paper what i actually won as wee dont get club cards or fed cards till presentation night so here is what i won

five first club and first yearling derby

five seconds

four thirds

two fourths

three fiths

three sixths

13 fed prizes

runner up fed westsection combined ave

18 snfc positions

12 trophys

and sixteen hundred pounds pools and prize money for the season

so great year for me thanks to all the guys who were not as lucky as me

without you guys competing every year win or lose it would not be possible

for guys like me to have years like this its a long hard road but your turn will come

first class night alan and by far our best presentation night ever imo thanks to tom corrie who took the time to explain to the non fanciers what it takes to win a race and the work involved his presentation was first class and interesting for all very well done tom hope you and your family enjoyed the night m8 and well done to the guys involved in running the dance everything went like clockwork and a good night was had by all just now getting a chance to see on paper what i actually won as wee dont get club cards or fed cards till presentation night so here is what i won

five first club and first yearling derby

five seconds

four thirds

two fourths

three fiths

three sixths

13 fed prizes

runner up fed westsection combined ave

18 snfc positions

12 trophys

and sixteen hundred pounds pools and prize money for the season

so great year for me thanks to all the guys who were not as lucky as me

without you guys competing every year win or lose it would not be possible

for guys like me to have years like this its a long hard road but your turn will come

Glad ye all had a good night.

Great haul there Walter...well done on your season

Mick