Snfc

clockman

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree John, but what race is fair???? The sooner this issue of fairness is sorted, the better. Then we would see who the real doomen are and not ones getting a penalty kick in every race. No need for sections, pooling against everybody in the race. Imagine that, yer doo winning £1000s. Ye would get a shock at the amount of good performance pigeons in section F, if a formula was put in place to even things up.

that's bullsht how could the north compete we the south sections before anyone jumps on the bandwagon there is exceptions to the rule in every section but not very often . You notice this year the so called feel sorry for myself west section did not to bad in the nationals good doo men with good doos will come to the fore regardless of location the so called west section only kid themselves and no one else what about section E are they not the real west section try flying the north sectio and you will get distance without any dummy tits being thrown .everyone knows doo racing will never be a level playing field but use it to your motivation to beat them in better locations . As for myself I,m not going to the YBN I feel it's a waste of a doo as history shows there is not many up here that has scored at it and went on to perform as a old bird . Del this is not a go at you pal your a good doo man but you have to admit yourself there is some on here that could,nt fly a kite in a windy day and think its just because of there location

Sour grapes?? I don't associate with that emotion, I say what I see and have a balanced view on most if not all topics. I would like to see this particular race adjusted to enable as many doos as possible to make it home, I send to Every channel race that I have birds ready for and hope to win one some day. One thing I do know is the history of the YBN and to my knowledge it hasnn't been won in certain sections EVER!! there lies the problem for me and Very many other fanciers who are far more able pigeon men than me, yet they don't send either.

peter Scott won it in section e john :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: Lady Home who won 1st open SNFC young bird national from Cheltenham in 1986 for Scott Brothers and Nephew

Guest Gareth Rankin

Don't think the west gear their yb programme for competing in the national. Last week Fife, Dundee and Angus were at Wakefield and Pentland, Midlothian etc at Newark. Where were Lanarkshire? Tossing latebreds from Otterburn.

Certainly doesn't help Jade, but that's not the problem. I organised a race from Stafford the week before the yb national last year, but as per the norm, the west failed to take any open positions, there not bad doos and certainly not sent by poor fanciers.

Only way forward for the yb national is to have 2 semi national winners from different liberation's. If not scrap the open positions for all the doos.

Certainly doesn't help Jade, but that's not the problem. I organised a race from Stafford the week before the yb national last year, but as per the norm, the west failed to take any open positions, there not bad doos and certainly not sent by poor fanciers.

Only way forward for the yb national is to have 2 semi national winners from different liberation's. If not scrap the open positions for all the doos.

So you will have 2 national winners from 1 race ? Or do you call it semi national winners ?

Ypres is the fairest race point we have on the programme, yb's canny go there so IMO the ONLY solution is split libs. How UNFAIR this race is is way beyond the normal lack pf parity in club and Fed racing. The Open positions bear out my views that on any "normal" racing day the opportunity afforded to some sections to win an Open prize is at best meagre and more often than not, Non Existant.

So who goes with who john

Guest Gareth Rankin

So you will have 2 national winners from 1 race ? Or do you call it semi national winners ?

Yes 2 semi national winners Robbie, though doesn't necessarily need to be from the one liberation.

So who goes with who john

The stats would tell us accurately who should go with whom, but my gut reaction is East/North and South/West going together, but like i said the stats would tell us which two should be paired.

I wouldn't have a problem if it went West/North and South/East, which i think?? the stats would pair together. As a last resort go N,S,E,W on a rotational basis. ANYTHING other than what it is just now will be an improvement IMO!

that's bullsht how could the north compete we the south sections before anyone jumps on the bandwagon there is exceptions to the rule in every section but not very often . You notice this year the so called feel sorry for myself west section did not to bad in the nationals good doo men with good doos will come to the fore regardless of location the so called west section only kid themselves and no one else what about section E are they not the real west section try flying the north sectio and you will get distance without any dummy tits being thrown .everyone knows doo racing will never be a level playing field but use it to your motivation to beat them in better locations . As for myself I,m not going to the YBN I feel it's a waste of a doo as history shows there is not many up here that has scored at it and went on to perform as a old bird . Del this is not a go at you pal your a good doo man but you have to admit yourself there is some on here that could,nt fly a kite in a windy day and think its just because of there location

Whats Bu..sh.t Robbie? Read my views on it regarding making things fairer for EVERYBODY, never mind the west section.

Guest Gareth Rankin

What would that be mmmmmmmmm Lanarkshire up as 1 nat and the rest of scotland up as the other sounds good!!! might stop poor lanarkshire excuses :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Arithmetic not your strong point, 7 other feds up with Lanarkshire.

Guest Gareth Rankin

and who gave you the right two speak for the other 6 feds ?

sorry George of topic

Sorry John, your way ahead of me on this one, it is only my opinion, this of course after talking to many fanciers from this side of the country. Whether it gets proposed or passed is an entirely different matter.

Sorry John, your way ahead of me on this one, it is only my opinion, this of course after talking to many fanciers from this side of the country. Whether it gets proposed or passed is an entirely different matter.

no need two be sorry gareth its not about semi nats mate its about good birds and you will see a good one into ur fed if they get up the 2 morrow in a north wind , jmo

You don't need a crystal ball to know that when the result comes out there will be no open positions won from sections A. E. and F and very few from section D,have posted in previous years about two races semi nationals etc but unfortunately the same format will continue. :partick-thistle-Crest: