Stock Birds

cemetary

I dont like the look of those droppings mate, i recommend 14 days on Doxycycline, Bring them into breeding condition

Am no asking yi ti look at the droppings mate, they were paired on Wednesday and split on Thursday, then repaired the day, so they havent been cleaned out since, so the droppings will speak for there self i would think, especially being split for some time, birds not eating much, and excited being paired up.

But thanks for yer comments.

Am no asking yi ti look at the droppings mate, they were paired on Wednesday and split on Thursday, then repaired the day, so they havent been cleaned out since, so the droppings will speak for there self i would think, especially being split for some time, birds not eating much, and excited being paired up.

But thanks for yer comments.

looking at the birds they look first class plenty shine on them nothing to worry about there

dougie   the drpings will go back to normal once they settle down in a day or two  first class dougie  :) :) :) :) :)