National Newbury

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin

Omg its north east wind fill your boots king billy

All it means is that the solway will run a mock instead of the east section. Jmo

1/10 for a one bird nom ;)

That's a Thread stoppin answer Gareth, That 1 bird caper is Not for the Faint hearted.ohmy.gif

On the sporting/fun side of things Derek, i will take ye up on it with your full race team included, loser crying.gifcrying.gifpays £25 to the PB fund.?

That's a Thread stoppin answer Gareth, That 1 bird caper is Not for the Faint hearted.ohmy.gif

On the sporting/fun side of things Derek, i will take ye up on it with your full race team included, loser crying.gifcrying.gifpays £25 to the PB fund.?

Here there's nothing in that bet for me give me ten to one for 100

What price u give me to be in first twenty

It's definitely possible,but it will depend on a few things-mainly how many Billy Bilsland fancies for the comeback race, Eh... I mean Newbury national :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Best of luck and I hope yous extend your great record in this race :emoticon-0157-sun:

Fingers crossed it's a good race for all who enter and an improvement on last year.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Here there's nothing in that bet for me give me ten to one for 100

pmsl

chancer...lol

1/10 is about right, after all your form in the first race of the SNFC season supports these odds, 2011 you were 13th, 2012 you were 15th open, and dont forget your a mob flyer, lol ;) sending on average 25 birds to this race.

pmsl

chancer...lol

1/10 is about right, after all your form in the first race of the SNFC season supports these odds, 2011 you were 13th, 2012 you were 15th open, and dont forget your a mob flyer, lol ;) sending on average 25 birds to this race.

i think you will find this man dosent have a fed to fly in each week and looks forword to the nationals so he can test them out with the best and thay can get thare just rewards on the result any way the national welcoms big birdeg dos it not

pmsl

chancer...lol

Midland been hammered only got 72 left lol

pmsl

chancer...lol

You forgot also 9 the and 22nd