Bad News

ALF

1 of the guys i work with collapsed on monday and had a seizure so he was rushed into hospital but we have only found out he has terminal cancer (he has cancer in his lungs and his brain) to say we were gutted in the work when we heard is an understatement and i have never seen the place so quiet when we got told how he was...

Life is a sad bad place at times...

1 of the guys i work with collapsed on monday and had a seizure so he was rushed into hospital but we have only found out he has terminal cancer (he has cancer in his lungs and his brain) to say we were gutted in the work when we heard is an understatement and i have never seen the place so quiet when we got told how he was...

Life is a sad bad place at times...

it can be a real shock Alan , hope he doesnt suffer too much .

it can be a real shock Alan , hope he doesnt suffer too much .

Aye it was a shock Andy but he has said he will refuse all cancer treatment as long as they give him decent pain killers says it all about the type of guy he is to be honest...

Guest geordiejen

sad news mate,this happened last year a a wee woman that worked in the office.she had pain in her legs for a few months and when she went to the doctor she found out she had lung cancer.she also refused treatment.all you can do mate is offer the family some support.