Snfc Liberation Site

OF ONE SKIN

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they seem to do what they like I would like to know why it has been changed from newbury and where in basinstoke the lib site is as if it is the same one that I once liberated pigeons at I would say it is not that suitable

what they want is what,s best for the birds think you should wait and see why ? before you start your s hi t :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Don't see it a problem , surely the committee have the power to alter a race if the race point becomes unavaillable , but just hope for the birds sake the lib site has been looked at. Properly . Not just plucked out of the air .

PERSONALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TRANSPORTING OF SNFC PIGEONS PUT OUT TO TENDER LIKE IT USED TO BE IN THE CATTERAL DAYS DONT NO IF IS POSSIBLE IT WOULD STOP ALL THE AGRO ETC ABOUT PIGEONS GETTING REMOVED FROM BASKETS AND ALL THE REST OF THE RUMOURS

Started using race courses years ago because of the absence of wires which abound the countryside, race courses are free of wires to facilitate helicopters.

Have you ever watched Sanny Ross's 9 mil films on liberations when we went by train and liberated from the sidings with the birds crashing into telephone wires within 20 yards of the baskets.