The Mighty Celtic V Juventus

Guest geordiejen

Celtic have had plenty of chances but so far have failed to take them,, a poor defensive mix up, has cost us so far, but is they play the same way in the second half, then there is still hopehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

Celtic have had plenty of chances but so far have failed to take them,, a poor defensive mix up, has cost us so far, but is they play the same way in the second half, then there is still hope

U must be watching a different game ,plenty chances ? Yes they have had one clear chance and one or two half chances ,but its still possible to win as they are playing well

Guest geordiejen

we dont seem to have the rub of the green tonight,made plenty of chances but cant get the ball in the net.so far im loving the way we are playing this game.c'mon the hoops lets see if we can turn it around.

a lesson in finishing <_< never mind at least we have cleared all of our debt !! i will explain what that means vincent :crying: :crying:

i KNOW WHAT TONIGHT MEANS,YOUS GOT PUMPED,HAPPY DAYS AND I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: