Corn Is Getting A Joke

terry mccarthy

If people can't afford a lot of birds then they shouldn't keep alot, Also People shouldn't give up on a sport they love and enjoy.

It's not just pigeon racing what expensive, It's everything, You can't do nothing cheap these day's. Atb Andy

Guest TAMMY_1

If people can't afford a lot of birds then they shouldn't keep alot, Also People shouldn't give up on a sport they love and enjoy.

It's not just pigeon racing what expensive, It's everything, You can't do nothing cheap these day's. Atb Andy

again agree with your post,everything in life seems to be going up and nothing ever seems to reduce in price

again agree with your post,everything in life seems to be going up and nothing ever seems to reduce in price

I know mate, Can't do anything cheap! can't even go for a nice drive with the price of petrol, Half the people who complain none stop about the price of corn keep at least 150 - 200 birds, One bloke in our club keeps 120 ybs, 50 pair of race birds, 12 spare hens to race and then god knows how many stock birds, Feeding that lot i would complain!

Guest geordiejen

in 2007 i paid £8.50 for a bag of seed that was 25 kilo's now im paying £12.00 for a 20 kilo bag.i used to breed 60+ brds a season but this year i bought 30 rings and dont expect to put a leg on them all.

Guest TAMMY_1

Most SS Seed Co Ltd, 01740 623958, what was Swainsons are less than 11 pound delivered if you take 50 bags.

If 50 bags are too many 2 or 3 people could club together.

wonder why they changed their name when it is still Swainstons that own it but still reasonably priced if you take a load

Guest H@wkBait

The fanciers to blame for the rise in seed when there was good cheap seed about no one would buy it they all wanted the fancy polished stuff £3 or £4 dearer a bag no one was complaining back then at paying extra 4 the fancy seeds taking the money out the smaller companys pocket so there also forced to put there prices up to stay in business!