New Scottish One Loft Race

Delboy

Heard there will be a new One Loft Race flown in conjunction with the SNFC YB National.The loft will be situated in Lamberton, 4 miles south east of Ayton. :lol:^_^:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: As I said earlier in the year, this would happen,as its a great chance for anybody to win the yb national.I can see a massive entry from the west lads ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a fed race anyway,not a national

sorry ,just with it saying national ,and winning a national , ithought it was about a national ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking: maybe i mis-understood it ?

what makes you think that andy this race has been a success in the past

if 3,000 normally get sent to this race ,and 300 are being raced to one loft which could potentially take the first 300 positions by location ?? thats what would kill it in my opinion.

sorry ,just with it saying national ,and winning a national , ithought it was about a national ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking: maybe i mis-understood it ?

if 3,000 normally get sent to this race ,and 300 are being raced to one loft which could potentially take the first 300 positions by location ?? thats what would kill it in my opinion.

The yb national is a sectional race so it wont be affected with the o.l.r

one loft race should stand on its own, and only convoyed with SNFC... besides i'm pretty sure there aint a scottish fed in this location, therefore they would probably be raced or trained with the UNC, and Leicester could then be a comeback race for these youngsters, and we all know the success rate from fanciers flying in this area when send to the YB nationals in previous years? :emoticon-0138-thinking: JMO...

The yb national is a sectional race so it wont be affected with the o.l.r

?? so the o.l.r wont be in any section then ?? or have i misssed the point Del ?

one loft race should stand on its own, and only convoyed with SNFC... besides i'm pretty sure there aint a scottish fed in this location, therefore they would probably be raced or trained with the UNC, and Leicester could then be a comeback race for these youngsters, and we all know the success rate from fanciers flying in this area when send to the YB nationals in previous years? :emoticon-0138-thinking: JMO...

would you still send if this were the case ??

think this location comes under scottish border fed. ;)

Only my opinion but to me its more of a national liberation that a national race.Another contributing factor to the poor channel entries,a reason why many of the feds in the country are having to bend over backwards to accomodate the national programme and a glorified fed race for the Scottish Borders/NEHU lads.

To me it should be done away with but as I've said before its not the LMFC :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Best of luck to those who enter the one loft race :emoticon-0157-sun:

think this location comes under scottish border fed. ;)

the option to fly with UNC would still be possible! B)

?? so the o.l.r wont be in any section then ?? or have i misssed the point Del ?

would you still send if this were the case ??

yip... only if is south west! :emoticon-0136-giggle: