Six Nations

sapper756

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strapper

cmon wales lol....i think the games this year will be a lot harder,i know from talking to m8s they always enjoy the trip to scotland..great banter and great company...my next door neighbours up there with you now boys pi$$ed already knowing him lol...looking forward to a great match.......paul.

Ireland are definitely in pole position now,with Wales if they beat Scotland to day to supply their stiffest opposition,the Irish pack murdered the French pack yesterday,if the full back Kearney and O Gara had their kicking boots on it,it would have been easier,England appear to be down,need time to rebuild,the Italians were poor,Scotland are capable of causing a surprise on any day,but would lack consistency,with the French now smarting after yesterdays defeat,and are capable of thumping any of the others when they play them,and will still have a big say in things yet,think it may be Ireland's year.