eastcoaster

Hi Rab

West is best and Elvis is at the Sands in LV :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Why Cheltenham quote from paid official of SNFC Leicester would be

to easy for the boys in the EAST

After 6 nights in the baskets what a load of crap

Cheers

Homer 49

Once again you speak in riddles ! Please clarify or are you the JOKER.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0/4 for me i'm afraid.

Seems about 25% is an average return across the board, no the best of races and no the best of decisions to move the doos to Cheltenham either.

agree but also i would say at least 25% have not seen a feather yet

and i have been shocked by some of the names who have not had a bird tonight some with quite big and exsperienced teams away :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain: it wasnt a decision to move to cheltenham it was a grave mistake :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain:

agree but also i would say at least 25% have not seen a feather yet

and i have been shocked by some of the names who have not had a bird tonight some with quite big and exsperienced teams away :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain: it wasnt a decision to move to cheltenham it was a grave mistake :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain:

Bad Bad race, there will definitely need to be an inquiry into this shambles.

WHY ?

It was p~@sing down at Preston all morning especially at 10.00 and our so-called race controllers had packed the job in because they were under the impression they were being undermined. However it is the officials who determine what and where the race will take place to the successful return of the candidates we have sent and they should have abided with their station.

hope there definatly is an enquiry into this shambles with race controllers being overuled and I said my reasons for wanting the birds to go to leicester because of the forcast I was getting for up west side today its the poor birds that have suffered because of the decisions made by certain people in the snfc I hope the enquiry is not behind closed doors but an open meeting with all the members and those responsible should resign

hope there definatly is an enquiry into this shambles with race controllers being overuled and I said my reasons for wanting the birds to go to leicester because of the forcast I was getting for up west side today its the poor birds that have suffered because of the decisions made by certain people in the snfc I hope the enquiry is not behind closed doors but an open meeting with all the members and those responsible should resign

yes they should get the red card :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain:

you would have gotten a good race from leicester or peterburgh yest and today Peter , the west side has been pishe poor the last 10 days :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain:

Once again WHO SHOULD RESIGN NAME NAMES OR SHUT YOUR GUB.

Your talkin S@*te

today and yest was better on the east side than it was on the west

there has been a persistant belt of rain right up the middle and west since last week hence we didint lib at newbury a lib at leicester would have given a more satisfactory outcome defo :emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0123-party: giruy :emoticon-0123-party:

your the one talking crap you must be thick if you cant work it out

Anyone who has not the backbone to name his names are dependant on Ian Brown who wishes to see the demise of the SNFC and will back you up to the hilt regardless should also not be a convenor of our posts likewise others who want to run our sport.

199 views and only 2 replies says it all.The race was a Lottery and a Joke but well done to those who timed BUT FOR WHATEVER reason cannot inform the rest of the P.B members about returns.We have 1/5 King Billy 1/4 and the Great Macs 1/8.West Route and the (comment pigeons timed )could fly another 200mls are in another planet.

Andy I take it your 98% rule only counts on the east?

Worst race I have ever experienced in pigeons, 2/11 on night expletive remove from 290 miles.No messing, the whole lot have to go for this crazy decision to move the doos west with easterly winds.The officials must step down, this includes the secretary.

its good to get the discussions etc, and each others views, but please keep it as such and no personal comments lads I know its not easy at times, and the thread is keeping members up to date, hope for your cooperation , and also hope more birds make it home, all the best to you all, thanks,

Guest Gareth Rankin

secretary

Terrible, but wouldn't in one least bit surprise me, if as you say it was the Secretary that took the decision to over rule the race controllers.

its good to get the discussions etc, and each others views, but please keep it as such and no personal comments lads I know its not easy at times, and the thread is keeping members up to date, hope for your cooperation , and also hope more birds make it home, all the best to you all, thanks,

Here here Fifer there will be time enough for recriminations,and I agree its not easy at times.

Thers is a time and place for this,and procedures to follow

It ain't now and it ain't on here

Good luck to all that wait

FACTS, 1.the officials and race controllers decided birds were going to be libbed at Leicester 2. The 2 vice presidents and 2 of the race controllers were over looked and someone told the convoy to move to Cheltenham for a 1pm lib.3. The convoy didnt get to Cheltenham until after 12.30pm so lib was cancelled. 4.I spoke to both Vice presidents to object to pigeons being moved to Cheltenham which is off the line of flight.I wanted the lib cancelled as a disaster was almost guaranteed but was told the lib couldnt be stopped.I made a verbal complaint and said I would follow this up with a letter, which I did before pigeons were timed from the race. A total shambles ensued with people losing alot of their top pigeons.Whoever made the call to move the birds 50-60 mls west into easterly winds and also supersede the 2 v.pres and 2 race controllers wishes MUST be removed from their position immediately.

well said derek hope this doesnt get swept under the carpet

It cant Peter, they are a total disgrace.

Terrible, but wouldn't in one least bit surprise me, if as you say it was the Secretary that took the decision to over rule the race controllers.

If it was the sec. he should do the right thing and walk.

It cant Peter, they are a total disgrace.

If it was the sec. he should do the right thing and walk.

Just a point I was wondering about- suppose the secretary is convinced that he acted correctly and within his remit DOES HE HAVE A CONTRACT OF Employment?

Just a point I was wondering about- suppose the secretary is convinced that he acted correctly and within his remit DOES HE HAVE A CONTRACT OF Employment?

The secretary has a contract of employment but he has nothing to do with any race controlling decisions.He is an employee of the SNFC committee