Snfc

well said the driver thay do not have a ciue and when the jobs come up thay hide :animatedpigeons:

I think the point being made is that we all admit that we don't have a clue, because there is no information being offered as to the conditions and / or whether the race control team are hopeful of a race today or not.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point being made is that we all admit that we don't have a clue, because there is no information being offered as to the conditions and / or whether the race control team are hopeful of a race today or not.

That's all I am looking for... We live in a day of mobile technolagy and these mobiles give us 3g and let anyone go online to internet. So why does someone who is in the know not just come here and say or even better use the SNFC website to up date info. A 2 min paragraph on what the actual problem is and prediction of a race are aint that hard to do. Like a big secret sometimes and no need for it to be

You dont need a website to know whats going on. The weather has been crap for four days especially in the south of england. Rain is moving south today but that doesnt mean its suitable for a liberation. Said last night that wednesday looked ok and i`ll stick by that. And I am not "in the know" just watching the weather and using common sense

looking at the local weather channel the sun is to come out about dinner time so i think they are hanging on to see what hapens ,looking at the weather from tomorrow afternoon its to be thunder showers and heavy rain for the rest of the week

S.N.F.C. NEWBURY INLAND NATIONAL-TUESDAY-Their is a slight improvement in weather conditions at the Race Point but still unable to liberate. Further update after 12pm. Total SNFC Birdage -3756-Sections-A-646,B-790,C-637,D-392,E-1001,F-180,G-110;

I have no birds away but theres no chance in getting a bird into the north of scotland with a 12 o clock lib in a notherly wind 440 miles your having a laugh ?

They would struggle here Walter, :(

*expletive removed* disgrace, moving right onto west on welsh border, expletive remove, the nationals fked

I cant believe the controllers would be part of this poor judgement.

now wnow derek dont be like that u should get first drop when coming from west 280mile training toss lol

SHOULDVE BEEN ON SAME LINE AS NEWBURY NOT 47 MILES *expletive removed* WEST, A DISGRACE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.SHOULD VE BEEN AT BOVNGDON, LEICESTER OR BANBURY.

i think ur right derek i would have prefferd bovington but they cant keep everybody happy u know that