Snfc

tiger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask why are there 2 distance races on the same day ??

why not,the longer race niort will see less than 20% of the membership racing with ypres being very popular and will be supported by a large part of the members,great programme snfc racing from 300,400 450 550 and 670 into central scotland,something for everyone. :partick-thistle-Crest: :partick-thistle-Crest:

KENNY YOUNG WHO WAS 1 OF THE CONVOYERS THAT DAY STOOD UP AND GAVE HIS VIEW OF THE RACEPOINT AND THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT ON THE HIGH SIDE AND OPEN TO THE WIND...HE WAS SITTING JUST ACROSS FROM ME IN THE MEETING AND TOLD THE HALL WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT

Having not been unable to attend the meeting today because of health ,was any other proposals put forward against maidstone ,with the lanarkshire ,midland and solway all racing west would have thought something more central like the portsmouth area would have been proposed maybe it was ? after being liberated from maidstone which is well inland and in proximity to london any west birds with a chance of winning and breaking for a true line will find themselves flying over central london and in the flight path of london airport if they go with the drag and dont break by leicester they have then to cross country further up from scotch corner to the border region meaning thats dead flying time and the winners are in there dookits while the rest are playing catch up :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Having not been unable to attend the meeting today because of health ,was any other proposals put forward against maidstone ,with the lanarkshire ,midland and solway all racing west would have thought something more central like the portsmouth area would have been proposed maybe it was ? after being liberated from maidstone which is well inland and in proximity to london any west birds with a chance of winning and breaking for a true line will find themselves flying over central london and in the flight path of london airport if they go with the drag and dont break by leicester they have then to cross country further up from scotch corner to the border region meaning thats dead flying time and the winners are in there dookits while the rest are playing catch up :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Poole/portsmouth you mean Mike?

While sensible folk will be at Ypres Lanarkshire will be eh don't know where!

yes frank scratching my head with that decision,only a matter of time till ypres will be won in the west. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Well John, with nearly a 1000 birds away from the west in 2011 you'll never get a better chance as my winner came high from the South West on a day when I expected a West Sect win, couldnae believe they were an hour behind me.

Well John, with nearly a 1000 birds away from the west in 2011 you'll never get a better chance as my winner came high from the South West on a day when I expected a West Sect win, couldnae believe they were an hour behind me.

40 mins behind you into the west andy flying 451 miles against your 434 miles,1st west section 9th open so not that far behind given time and distance. :partick-thistle-Crest: great win again andy. ;) ;)maybe next year eh. :lol:

I was trying to work out after the race which doos our 6th open hen would've been in with??she came straight out the south.

you can never be sure lewis but camelon and broxburn on each side of you these doos would have been in the mix,great doo any way lewis what about next year????????? :partick-thistle-Crest:

you can never be sure lewis but camelon and broxburn on each side of you these doos would have been in the mix,great doo any way lewis what about next year????????? :partick-thistle-Crest:

Got a few that have crossed the channel now including her so all going to plan she'll go to Alencon with the others :)

You keepin Honest Boy on the road this season??Is 3708 going back to try and get the Silver award she narrowly missed out on last season??

Got a few that have crossed the channel now including her so all going to plan she'll go to Alencon with the others :)

You keepin Honest Boy on the road this season??Is 3708 going back to try and get the Silver award she narrowly missed out on last season??

yes the hen is looking good and all going well she will be at the gold cup for the 4th year in a row,the cock has done enough scoring club fed combine and 4 times at the national he has bred national prize winners lewis and our 2 best yearlings were bred from him,his mother was 49th and 70th open from falaise about 5 years ago. :partick-thistle-Crest: