Derby Internacional Arona Tenerife 2012

WulDon

was one a red chequer with an SU ring... lol! :lol:

there was a chequer there this morning after the 21st pigeon was recorded, must be one that is on the ground... ye lets hope for some more midday? :scotland:

theres a white grizzle wandering about the roof and landing board

looks in very good nick

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you lads have had a bad race.

There's one thing that comes to mind with a race like this, years ago when I was a Kid I can always remember the old timers who didn't like Averanche race for yearlings,they preferred Rennes although only 36 mile different(426 & 462)they said the yearlings flew better by having a run at the coast.Right or wrong I don't know.One of the best pigeons I ever bought was a red hen who won Rennes as a yearling back in 1969.

Lindsay

I THINK THIS 1 LOFT RACE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES IN TENERIFE AS IT IS A DISGRACE THE AMOUNT OF PIGEONS THEY LOSE EVERY YEAR NEVER MIND THE HARDEST 1 LOFT RACE IN THE WORLD IT'S THE DAFTEST IF YE ASK ME THEY GET NEAR ENOUGH WIPED OOT EVERY YEAR :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

I can assure you if you visit any small island they keep very big teams because of the losses

The hawk strikes were when they libbed fom a ship at sea

If everyone could film there bird being liberated we might know more about our losses

Just cause we don't see it we blame everyone or everything else I wish the technology was there for videoing all our birds on the way home or at least being able to track them

I THINK THIS 1 LOFT RACE SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES IN TENERIFE AS IT IS A DISGRACE THE AMOUNT OF PIGEONS THEY LOSE EVERY YEAR NEVER MIND THE HARDEST 1 LOFT RACE IN THE WORLD IT'S THE DAFTEST IF YE ASK ME THEY GET NEAR ENOUGH WIPED OOT EVERY YEAR :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

as a supporter of this one loft race i think your comments are irrelevant mate, we've all lost birds and dont really need to hear this kind of crap! the true followers have been posting constructive comments since this thread started including last year, this is the way the racing is in this part of the world... didnt the lanarkshire not get wiped out from a YB race in 2010 if memory serves me correctly, i take it u reported that to the authorities then??? :P:P:P

as a supporter of this one loft race i think your comments are irrelevant mate, we've all lost birds and dont really need to hear this kind of crap! the true followers have been posting constructive comments since this thread started including last year, this is the way the racing is in this part of the world... didnt the lanarkshire not get wiped out from a YB race in 2010 if memory serves me correctly, i take it u reported that to the authorities then??? :P:P:P

Try Messac with the SNFC and they are old bird and the cream from Scotland

I can assure you if you visit any small island they keep very big teams because of the losses

The hawk strikes were when they libbed fom a ship at sea

If everyone could film there bird being liberated we might know more about our losses

Just cause we don't see it we blame everyone or everything else I wish the technology was there for videoing all our birds on the way home or at least being able to track them

Never visited any wee loft on islands Ian and have never entered a one loft race! I am only gan on this thread cos I followed for the last two years, Wul and John have had it tough in a very tough race prog and all I am sayin is that it is VERY tough!!!

Of course we get bad races everywhere and its nowt new!

Things are bad enuff in Scotland racing wise and if ye needed tae keep 233 babies tae get 10.3% back frae 100km then it would be deed??

I admire the fanciers that take part for their confidence and bravery but its way too tough for me mate!!!!

Why nae footage of libs this year or am I just missin it?

Never visited any wee loft on islands Ian and have never entered a one loft race! I am only gan on this thread cos I followed for the last two years, Wul and John have had it tough in a very tough race prog and all I am sayin is that it is VERY tough!!!

Of course we get bad races everywhere and its nowt new!

Things are bad enuff in Scotland racing wise and if ye needed tae keep 233 babies tae get 10.3% back frae 100km then it would be deed??

I admire the fanciers that take part for their confidence and bravery but its way too tough for me mate!!!!

Why nae footage of libs this year or am I just missin it?

Well said mate