c'mon the hoops

grdkeith

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic 1 Rangers 1

Going on the second half, probably a fair outcome, however I still feel the referee cheated Celtic out of a goal in the first half :-/

Still a long way to go till the end of the season ;)

i tought celtic were better if a striker could finsh could have had 2 goals at least what a save by the rangers keeper near the end rangers one shot on target one goal

i tought celtic were better if a striker could finsh could have had 2 goals at least what a save by the rangers keeper near the end rangers one shot on target one goal

Thats what makes a difference between being champions and also rans , if i was a celtic fan i would be most annoyed as they had enough chances to win 10 old firm games and especially against a team running on empty and missing a few important players, until the next one dry yer eyes bhoys ;D ;D ;D ;D

aye, also not playing Mac Donald fae the start :-/ Sam the *expletive removed*, not good enough :-/

Good at winning and holding the ball up but hes simply no a scorer, when wee mcdonald came on a said right away he would score way the chances celtic had earlier, Rangers got out of jail the day and a point suits us fine :)

Good at winning and holding the ball up but hes simply no a scorer, when wee mcdonald came on a said right away he would score way the chances celtic had earlier, Rangers got out of jail the day and a point suits us fine :)

harky,  what where you saying about refs last night ;) celtic suporters  this guy must be  mike mcurrys pal

Guest WINGS 04

Thats what makes a difference between being champions and also rans , if i was a celtic fan i would be most annoyed as they had enough chances to win 10 old firm games and especially against a team running on empty and missing a few important players, until the next one dry yer eyes bhoys ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANK F%^K YOU ARE NOT AND  THATS 4 POINTS THAT THE MASONIC REFS HAVE COST CELTIC IN 2 OLD FIRM GAMES

Guest peter.j
just testing another game gone by their mane dangers that means increased it to me as 1 less game to play celtic  always a methord   wheres the throphy    ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

alan stop running your heed on empty  ;D ;D 1 each means you both get 1 ya numpty  BENITEZ FOR RANGERS MANAGER  ??) ??) ??) ??)