Homing Instinct

Guest evilscotsman

Guest Gareth Rankin

Just spent the last 30 minutes watching this film, I thought it was very interesting and worth a look folks.

Well done evilscotsman for putting it up on the site m8

Heart-warming

Guest evilscotsman

as far as i know thetre still flying there ,only half hour from me

Really ? :) thats great news i wonder if the old fella for his doos back from that race they didnt say

Speaking of the race i was utterly gob smacked at how meany doos they liberated i really need to go see that one time

Guest Gareth Rankin

Really ? :) thats great news i wonder if the old fella for his doos back from that race they didnt say

Speaking of the race i was utterly gob smacked at how meany doos they liberated i really need to go see that one time

Although they made it look like the liberation was from Bourges 550 miles, it is most likely to be a race of 150 mile mark.

great film should be on the tv as a start to premoting the sport also the amount of birds awsome puts the almighty lanarkshire to shame when you see the convoy of top of the range trucks and transporters leaving the depot when i see the amount of birds liberated there it does'nt send the message our sport is on its way out but the opposite time we all started thinking this way and premoting it in our own way.well done for putting the film on the site.

i thought it was a very good film, the way the doo sport should be, an enjoyable w/end hobby with all the crack and rivalry that comes with it,i have been to the unc depot picking up strays and it is an impressive sight, all the wagons lined up, ille not forget it in a hurry.

Guest evilscotsman

I`m glad you liked it :)

i cant even remember what i was looking at on youtube and i found a trailer for it and thought it looked good so i had a wee google and sure enough it was available to watch :D

i also had a chuckle when he dropped those two birds and darted in the loft to clock in the bird

• 4 weeks later...