Help For Heroes Sale 2 CLOSED for BIDDING

Ian McKay

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please lets remember what this thread is for and keep it in good taste, thanks to you all for making this a great success, keep it going well, many thanks,

WELL SAID NO NEED FOR ANYBODY TO MAKE ANY SNIDE COMMENTS :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Please note that towards the end of the auction it may be possible that bids aren't updated as fast as we would like , so to avoid disappointment keep an eye on the back end of the thread for any further bids any bids after close will not be taken , so get your bid in early just in-case site gets very busy towards the end of this sale

does the auction finish on 20.59.59 real time or the time it say on the web site?? because it shows an hour slow?

you need to adjust your time zone on your profile :) below photo top right hand side click go to my settings click casoblanca lisbon london and click dls below site clock will be corrected :)

Lot 12 = Endflight = Billy King Lanarkshire

2 Youngsters

HI IAN

I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS AT MY SALE IN NEWMAINS TODAY 28/11/2010,HOWEVER AS I AM INTENDING TO COMPETE WITH MY REMAINING RACE TEAM,AND FINISH AT THE END OF THE 2011 SEASON,I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A PAIR OF YOUNGSTERS TO THE CAUSE FOR THESE BRAVE GUYS/GIRLS

THANK YOU BILLY

THE PAIR OF Y/BIRDS SHOULD BE READY AROUND MID MARCH,AND THEY WILL BE SVR/STOKER DELBARS.AS I SOLD ALL MY STOCK BIRDS LAST SUNDAY28/11/2010 THESE WILL BE FROM THE BEST OF MY RACE BIRDS NAMELY SVR PALLATT/MARDON (TRANQUILLITY BOY ECT.)THE SIRE AS A YEARLING THIS YEAR HAVING FLOWN 7 LANARKSHIRE FED.RACES PLUS LILLERS WITH THE CENTRAL SCOTLAND 3 BIRD CLUB,ALSO SCORING 113TH.REG.EASTBOURNE 388MLS WITH SNFC INLAND NATIONAL.I WILL ASSURE THE PURCHASER OF THESE THEY ARE OFF THE VERY BEST I HAVE

CHEERS BILLY

Current bid £45 DJWa