e.t.s

Guest puresoontjen
hi the whisperer here whisper has it fanciers are installing ets systems outside lofts thinking of purchasing 1 is this allowed ?
no it is not allowed ETS must be just in side the loft or entrance of the avairy

hi the whisperer here whisper has it fanciers are installing ets systems outside lofts thinking of purchasing 1 is this allowed ?

any one who gets caught cheeting should get band for life  in our club two members go round celing them in and blanking of the ends this dos not say much for yourself if you whant to cheat :D :D :D

Guest strapper

any one who gets caught cheeting should get band for life  in our club two members go round celing them in and blanking of the ends this dos not say much for yourself if you whant to cheat :D :D :D

correct...if your willing to cheat then you dont belong in the sport.

depends what you mean by outside the loft?

there are approved ets trapping systems that are positioned externally to the loft structure, but are termed as a loft fixture then this is okay... anything else i'm sure is a def no no!

NO  NOT ALLOWED

I was speaking to a lad the other day, he said to me,  i dont know why you are not allowed the e,t,s  outside the loft as if you are using a ,  say T3  and you can get the bird to land on your arm when it comes back from a race there is nowt to stop you clocking it there and then,  

That got me thinking a bit more in depth,  :-/

I was speaking to a lad the other day, he said to me,  i dont know why you are not allowed the e,t,s  outside the loft as if you are using a ,  say T3  and you can get the bird to land on your arm when it comes back from a race there is nowt to stop you clocking it there and then,  

That got me thinking a bit more in depth,  :-/

whats his name long john silver n  whats he flying PARROTS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When pigeon is timed in a stall trap is this in the loft ,no so the birds being timed into ets dont have to go through bob wires as these will make pigeons hesitate as does tunnel entrances.Have the trap area just below the landing board that the pads are connected time the birds before they go through the bob wires, Sorted  

hiya all/ if you construct your trap from non metallic matrerials like me it will clock them in before they tread on the pad my pad is within the cofines of the loft it also clocks them when they fly over it so what difference does the position make.. RPRA rules do make you seal them in so you could easly clock them in when they are on the roof so no matter what rules they make the ETS will allways be the quickes way of timeing your birds in

not aloud would be classed as cheating ets must be set up in side the loft so the bird has to go into loft to time its self in out side the loft it could land and fly off and bird would be classed as timed in has to be in side loft

all the best

not aloud would be classed as cheating ets must be set up in side the loft so the bird has to go into loft to time its self in out side the loft it could land and fly off and bird would be classed as timed in has to be in side loft

all the best

My pad is in the floor under the wood but in the corridor. Pigeon can land be clocked and fly back out. I Just wondered wot the fancy thought of this?

There are some who hate the idea of ETS. The best that they can do is to come up with these petty rules such as the pad has to be inside the loft. The differance it makes in times clocked is virtualy nothing. My advice is to make sure you do not play into the hands of the narks and have your pad inside the loft. It is pigeons that win races not the position of pads. And I can tell you from experience that, when the birds are not afraid of being grabbed they will belt into the loft. Mine do.

hiya all/ if you construct your trap from non metallic matrerials like me it will clock them in before they tread on the pad my pad is within the cofines of the loft it also clocks them when they fly over it so what difference does the position make.. RPRA rules do make you seal them in so you could easly clock them in when they are on the roof so no matter what rules they make the ETS will allways be the quickes way of timeing your birds in

how can they be clocked without treading on the pad? the only way they would be clocked on the roof is if they land on the pad. widowhood cocks will go through a sputnik and be timed quicker than any fool trying to time them outside.  

how can they be clocked without treading on the pad? the only way they would be clocked on the roof is if they land on the pad. widowhood cocks will go through a sputnik and be timed quicker than any fool trying to time them outside.  

The pigeon can fly over the pad without actually landing on it but still be clocked happens quite often here specially with multiple drops!

In a word 'yes'. And that is the fact. The mere fact that it doesn't sit well with some, indeed the whole essence of disliking the Et is irrelevant. After much a do and repeating themselves the RPRA have stated 'Within the confines of the loft'. Bit ambiguos granted, and meant to appease most. Those that don't like can try to interprete it as mean inside the loft. Of course this is not the case, and never was meant to be. One, for the simple reason it would be nigh impossible to enforce.

They must be within the confines of the loft. Within the confines means just that. Like one would say within the confines of Japan. Or North Sea. etc. Really, one should google of look up 'confines' and compare Confined, Confine etc. etc.

So, as a few national winners have been under the 'Landing Board' WHEN winning and having been verified etc. Confines must, and do mean just that, within the confines. Not like in Canada say where it state Inside the upright of the loft. etc. etc.

But the beaty is, most will do just that. It will be, and is mostly accepted as that.

So it will appear that the ET have got another advantage. So be it. I have decided it is, and will be the case and will just live with it. Like most should, for right or wrong, it's never going to be different.